Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 3, 2021
Replying to Vincytvholic • 6 days ago
I think he started changing when his feelings started developing. There has been a lot of time skips so him wanting…
Oh 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
1 0
Replying to hehe • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
HOW DID JINQI'S PERSONALITY TOOK A 180 DEGREE TURN AFTER GETTING MARRIED!
I think he started changing when his feelings started developing. There has been a lot of time skips so him wanting her to fall for him has him listening to her more and more and learning from her. Over time, he has grown. Also, the lesson he got from his grandfather too and his almost dying.
0 2
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
While I am still enjoying the show, the spark that made it a very unique one has gone away in the last 3 episodes and it became a sweet but typical one. Maybe him finding out will give me back some energy. It went from 9.5 to 8.5 for me.
8 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 7 days ago
I don’t understand why the Marquis has to take a concubine. His wife is still capable of having more children;…
In that time, and actually up to a few years ago, it was believed that it was on the woman to produce male children. So, I assume that if that concubine didn't produce a male heir after the first 2 births, they may even have brought in more concubines to "ensure" the probability of a male heir.
1 1
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • 7 days ago
An outright confession from her would be out of character.
For me it would have shown some growth as we have seen with her husband. Not saying her character hasn't grown somehwat, but it would have fully realized her character IMO.
0 0
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
I see what you did there Madam Lin. Leaving the room pretending you have no interest, knowing your daughter in law. And leaving aunt together with Madam Yuan, letting her run her mouth. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Finally I can say the aunt helped once.
5 0
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
Episode 40 is oretty good.
"You don't qualify to talk to me." Fentai, probably, in the Yuan's house. 😆 🤣 😂
Reminded me of Lan Zhan in the Untamed.
3 0
Replying to Vincytvholic • 8 days ago
Episode 39 has too many time skips imo. 😕 😞
It's unfortunately, maybe, my least favorite episode. Despite having important bits.
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 8 days ago
Which would you pick? https://weibo.com/6696100125/5349633310068771
The delulu one before the marriage or the general.
0 1
Replying to Jiejie • 8 days ago
not even 10 minutes indrama gawds take 2nd aunt out... maybe a slip in the pond?
😆 🤣 😂 What she did now?
1 1
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
One thing I miss about the original Viki (I dont use it anymore so not sure about now) is the translators putting an extra note so you could understand the Chinese ambiguous poems/songs etc.
4 3
Replying to roro4 • 8 days ago
With 8 more episodes to go, we still have the truth about her identity, the Du girl retuning for her revenge……..their…
I legit forgot Du 🤣 🤣 🤣
1 1
Replying to uncontrollablyme • 8 days ago
I wonder what else is left to explore in the series. Obviously her identity reveal is a part of it, but what else?…
Posthumously pardoning them and the other families, because the emperor did rebel for his position and they didnt exactly betray him they just didn't support the other Prince's being killed. Or am I getting that wrong?
5 1
Replying to heavendramalist • 8 days ago
OK, I wasn’t gonna watch this but 8.9 rating I might have to
I think it's well worth it. There are times you might be upset with the main characters but it's part of its charm imo. The side characters are also well developed too.
7 0
Replying to uncontrollablyme • 8 days ago
If you could pick any characters to have a spin-off, which would you choose? Mine might have to be Xiaolian and…
The younger sicky bro and his wife. For a short at least.
10 1