I don't get how Princess Wanling allowed jier to go. Is she going to get a cut of future profits that jier earns?…
She told her how to make her own money. Ji'er never mattered to her, but learning something so important would potentially make her rich without having to share her wealth, which is something she has always aspired to, especially since its a form of control for her in a world where she as a woman feels she has little.
I guess the writers want to show the flaws of Jinqi from the teachings of his family since that's all he knows? Only relying on power to progress and using that to suppress others. And maybe after being with his wife for a bit and seeing her use her wits to get through difficult situation, he will get character development? This is my hope and wish anyways.
The show is still so intriguing that even when I am upset with the ML, it makes you think and questionm
WTFFF JINQI'S DAD GAINING NEW CONCUBINE AGAIN ??? madam lin should have killed him
I am honestly not surprised. I never liked him. I really hope that some portion of the Lin family namely the dad and aunt can feel some measure of comeuppance for their ridiculous attitudes.
If Lanxiang wasn't so much in turmoil, she might have figured out something is fishy with that brother-in-law because of that child's reaction. I hope it's gonna be dealt with soon. Poor baby.
This man literally forced a marriage and drugged her. Anything she does imo is justified and falling in love can take as long as it takes. Plus, unintentionally or not, having to be around evidence of what happened in the past by the Lin family because of this marriage is enough to send anyone into villainhood.
So you're telling me that after the Shen family died, the residence was given to the Lin family? Jeez this woman having to bear such sorrows in silence is too much. It's time this man realize just how much pain he is unintentionally causing her writers.
ep28: if he's taking almost his whole family to the capital, can't he take her parents, too?
Usually the wife lives in with the husband's family so that would defy logic. Besides it seems like it was a rush thing so they wouldn't have time to pack up their way of living to move in like 2 days.
The show is still so intriguing that even when I am upset with the ML, it makes you think and questionm