Editorials Replying to FrankieD • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
Seems like her heart starts softening in épisode 31 ❤️
I am looking forward to it.
6 1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
I will say one thing about him, he doesn't give 1 worry that she was a maid/slave. This man as proud as can be and I love that for him (despite also wanting to punch him in the face for the pain hes causing rn).
11 0
Replying to MAlbrra25 • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
What episode is that be-dimpled face showed? 😀😊
Episode 26 after his spanking 😆
2 2
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Is it normal for the mom not to be at the sending off ceremony?
1 0
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
I was thinking, wait, the kids gonna die too? But, in the midst of the romance and family drama, I seem to have forgotten that a whole family was killed in episode 1, including the kids. 😔 😟 🙁
3 1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
How dare you show your two cute dimples. 😍 😠 😡
12 4
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I like that the sister showed up but I love that the brother was ready to fake a heart related collapse 😆 🤣.
7 0
Replying to FrankieD • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
Lanxiang is still angry about the past broken engagement and because she is in disguise she can’t even tell…
I hope he finds out in a way that truly hurts him to make up a little for how much she is hurting.
6 0
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
I really hope something happens to the Lin father. He only concerns himself with image but doesn't actually have any accomplishment himself.
4 1
Replying to mhs_09 • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
Can anyone pls tell me when her tru identity will be revealed? And will only jinqi know? Or the others will know…
Are you all caught up with the episodes? It hasn't happened yet. Maybe book readers can shed some light although they have changed it a lot (for the better) ive heard.
0 1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
You made your future wife cry. How dare you!!!
3 0
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 18 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
If you like something, even if you eat it everyday, you won't get tired. 😁 😊 😊 😊
1 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
I have come across a thought “ Due to social norms, I can’t court my girl openly, why not marry her first…
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆
3 0
Replying to dramafeast • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
I cant imagine how many people are excited for tonight's wedding! Someone created the invite 😅🤣😂https://x.com/tootoora3/status/2102640420580897229
I am ready for the slap. 😆
7 1
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 18 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later Spoiler
It was so cute when Takoi San initiated the hand holding in episode 5. 😍 😊 😚
0 0
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 18 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
Was it his facial expressions? In episode 1 I thought that Takoi San wasn't too attractive but by episode 3 I am wondering what the heck I was seeing. He is so handsome. ❤️ 😍 💖
6 2
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 18 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
I wasn't sure how I felt about episode 1, but parts of episode 2 had me chuckling.
0 0
Replying to hvnlyangel • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
https://youtu.be/Krmnrb9VRfk?is=YHKwKWQuGVRi35pCA great video that dissects her choice if she married Scholar…
I agree with the first part but I think that since he already lent her all the money his family has, that he could only afford the geese so maybe that last part is not wholly accurate.
2 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
Force first, confess later. Why not at least confess (not propose) to her? Why he didn’t give her more affection…
I guess its the servant/master relationship. Even if she's free, they have quite a disparity in their levels so maybe he felt like he shouldn't put her in that uncomfortable position. Maybe he felt she would just think he wanted her as a concubine and nothing serious and him knowing that's not the type of person she is? Idk though but valid question.
1 1
Replying to Wellimjusthere • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
I’m 18 minutes in to the first episode and already loving it. I have to ask though, how much is my heart going…
Horribly but only for the first 2 episodes. After that, its still really enjoyable but not so painful.
3 7