Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 17, 2024
On Pig Pen • Aug 20, 2024
Title Pig Pen
Where is PIG PEN going to air?
1 1
On One More Time • Aug 18, 2024
Lovely mini-series. I just finished it on Netflix. I have enjoyed Kim Myung-soo (L)’s dramas over the years most recently as a catch up his SECRET ROYAL AGENT (2020/21) on Amazon Prime and earlier this year DARE TO LOVE ME on Viki.
5 0
Replying to Black Out • Aug 17, 2024
Title Black Out
Replying to deleted comment
No english subs on that link unfortunately.
0 0
On Black Out • Aug 15, 2024
Title Black Out
MBC it is already August 16 in Seoul. What’s the story? Are you licensing Black Out to international streaming or not?
3 0
On Secret Royal Inspector • Aug 10, 2024
Late to the game. Just finished my first watch of ROYAL SECRET AGENT on Viki and loved Kim Myung-soo’s, Kwon Na Ra’s and Li Yi-kyung’s performances.
3 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Aug 10, 2024
Title Black Out
Viki request formhttps://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie
Done. I guess it won’t hurt.
4 0
On Black Out • Aug 7, 2024
Title Black Out
I am waiting for an official announcement from MBC to who and where BLACK OUT will be licensed. I don’t trust the information below re BLACK OUT streaming on Hulu.
If anything it would be first licensed to Disney+ (unavailable in the US) and then (maybe) Disney+ would add it to Hulu (available in the US).

I am still hoping MBC will release BLACK OUT to Kocowa and then on to Viki. Fingers crossed.
3 1
On Dare to Love Me • Jun 29, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me Spoiler
Joon-ho’s scene early in episode 13 in the storage room explaining the village ‘facts of life’ to Yoon-bok may have been the best few minutes of the drama. Well done Park Eun-seok!
2 0
Replying to moonysoo • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Auditors
It will be on Viki 🥳
Yes. tvN’s THE AUDITORS is now on Viki US’s “Coming Soon” list. Thank you Viki!
3 0
Replying to thankyounext • Jun 12, 2024
Both will appear, Lee Jaewon & Kim Jaewon. Though they haven’t describe Lee Jaewon role gonna be
Thanks for the clarification.
1 0
On Black Out • Jun 7, 2024
Title Black Out
Speaking as a US viewer, I have fingers crossed MBC (will do the right thing) and release Black Out to Kocowa and then license it to Viki.
0 0
Replying to XingBack • May 26, 2024
Title Connection
I'm not biased, I didn't continue a couple of his latest projects, but this is captivating for nowand I'm so happy…
Baek Ji-won played a ‘toughy’ in the excellent but under appreciated crime/mystery from last year THE DEAL available on Viki US.
2 0
Replying to PortWine • May 21, 2024
Title Connection
THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE BABYYYYY
It made my day last night when I finally saw CONNECTION show on Viki.
2 0
Replying to skyfleurette • May 21, 2024
Title Connection
It’s still not on Europe’s Viki. It could be like queen of divorce and the daily dramas….
I hope it becomes available where you are. Because availability is not uniform everywhere as a US viewer I specify ‘Viki US’. My experience is that Netflix availability is not uniform everywhere also so I usually specify’Netflix US’.
0 0
On Connection • May 21, 2024
Title Connection
Now on Viki US’s “Coming Soon” list. Thank you Viki!
3 4
Replying to PortWine • May 18, 2024
Title Connection
You mean next Friday? The 24th is Friday
Yes, you are correct.
0 0
On Connection • May 17, 2024
Title Connection
US viewers availability update. SBS’s CONNECTION is now on Kocowa’s “Coming Soon” list. Hopefully it will soon appear on Viki’s “Coming Soon” list. Episode one airs this Monday May 24.
4 3