Have you submitted the request on Viki ? https://support.viki.com/hc/fr/articles/360034633713-Demander-une-%C3%A9mission-t%C3%A9l%C3%A9-ou-un-film
Done.! CONNECTION is not yet listed on Kocowa which is or was part owned by SBS. For KBS, SBS and MBC dramas for US availability my experience is first Kocowa, second Viki.
I hate to be a downer but yesterday I went to the Apple Store on my iPad and searched for the WeTV app and got a message saying that app is not available in ‘your country or region’. I don’t go ‘dark’ to view dramas so I will wait and see if this becomes available on a legal US stream.
I am in the US and HEROES (2024) has not appeared on my iQIYI app on my iPad or on my Roku device (as of now). Fwiw I am enjoying the new ‘Light On’ series crime/mystery TELL NO ONE on my local iQIYI.
According to MDL DETAILS above ⬆️ this drama is available on iQIYI. I am NOT finding HEROES (2024) available on iQIYI. HEROES (2020) IS available there.
Nice mini series. Thank you Viki for picking up Under the Gun. (Zuho has such a resemblance to Lee Joon-gi that I couldn’t get LJG out of my mind lol).
Sorry to say but I jumped ship during episode 12. I really liked Yu He Wei and Bai Yu Fan but I didn’t think I could take almost 30 more episodes of Zhou Lin’s harping about acquiring wealth.
This reminds me of a different drama that I have seen but I don't remember the name.. But I am excited for this…
I joked that this drama originally started out as the Korean remake of the great Jdrama on Netflix: House of Ninjas but was transformed into the drama we will be getting.
CONNECTION is not yet listed on Kocowa which is or was part owned by SBS. For KBS, SBS and MBC dramas for US availability my experience is first Kocowa, second Viki.
Fwiw I am enjoying the new ‘Light On’ series crime/mystery TELL NO ONE on my local iQIYI.
I am NOT finding HEROES (2024) available on iQIYI.
HEROES (2020) IS available there.
(Zuho has such a resemblance to Lee Joon-gi that I couldn’t get LJG out of my mind lol).