Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Apr 18, 2023
Why is bai lu's makeup and accessories over the top here....like the costume designer has dumped all the accessories…
I like it… it’s pretty to look at, in fact I pause it sometimes just to appreciate all the costume and hair accessories.
15 2
Replying to Kate • Apr 18, 2023
I have one major issue with the drama - they keep trying to frame Tantai Jin as this evil demonic god, when he…
I just finished the Dream arc and thought it would help shift her mindset or understand TTJ more. Her question as SJ was, how come the heavenly people can get away with killing and bullying and all they get is light punishment? But when I do it, I’m condemned?
Though I understand what you’re saying, and even if she understands TTJ, ultimately she needs to consider the world at stake. She’s trying to stop TTJ from becoming evil, and him killing people—regardless of whether they “deserve” it or not, is not helping anything. It just feeds the demonic energy.
2 2
Replying to Weehee23 • Apr 17, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I’m watching Tian Huan scenes with 4X speed but it’s still too much 😞
Also.. in ep 14 Sang Jiu’s dad reads her a story about how the sincerity with the king was tested with flesh.. is this foreshadowing? To when YZW exchanges her immortal marrow with TTJ’s evil bone, she ascends to Goddess status?
2 0
Replying to Lei • Apr 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Tell me your favourite scenes so far!
I’ve only watched till episode 12 but
-when YXW and TTJ were having a snowball fight
-when YX fell asleep on TTJ after teaching him how to do spells and he ended up learning the spell
-ep 9 when they basically took turns saving each other
-the dance scene
-when YXW jumps off the boat and he chases her in slo mo, and it looks like he’s about to jump after her but doesn’t. Leo’s acting in that scene is top notch
-TTJ’s look of relief when he finally sees YXW again after she “abandoned” him

What are your favorite scenes?
4 2
Replying to mimi • Apr 16, 2023
I'm not really caught up but I'm currently watching the part where they go into this dream thingy. Can someone…
Read the FAQ, the dream arc is actually really important cause it’ll be about how SuSu ultimately destroys TTJ evil bone
0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Apr 16, 2023
I thought we will get ep on Monday..?
They changed schedule, you get one ep on Sunday now but it’s still 6 eps a week only
1 0
Replying to ender1979 • Apr 15, 2023
i am pretty sure i am not the only one, who thinks, damn, Leo Luo looks so damn pretty, like nearly and any top…
Oh yea for sure, I don’t even care how it ends and normally I don’t watch ongoing drama. But Leo in all those different costumes is *chefs kiss* there’s so many rewatchable scenes
9 2
Replying to lemi zinga • Apr 15, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Based on the novel yes but this drama anything can happen
Someone on here said it was a Rush HE and that they read the screenplay. We’ll just have to see 🫤
2 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Apr 14, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I loved ep 5 so much! Still my favourite so far.
He said I didn’t feel any fluctuation in my heart, except for that moment 😭😭 I’m dead, and then the scene right after when she “saves him”. I can’t 😭
0 0
Replying to lilmoney • Apr 14, 2023
It's not 56 only 40 eps
You can ignore the season 2 page. They changed it to only one season as you can see in the episode release schedule, but every episode is about a hr long instead of the standard 45 mins.
1 1
Replying to Nelly Ling • Nov 22, 2022
the beginning was quite refreshing, but the ending was very typical xian xia drama
Very typical indeed. Xianxia endings are ALWAYS rushed, and for some reason the weddings never happen!
1 1