Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
All TTJ ever wanted was to live a simple life as LSS’s husband. And he gets to do that, in Love is Swret! In fact, he even proposed to her 4 times!

The level of delusion that I’m in lol
6 0
Replying to k_c_drama • May 9, 2023
the rating dropped from 8.9 to 8.8 in just a few mins...
Probably because everyone is upset about the ending lol
It happened with IS too— rating was good, ending happened then rating dropped
3 4
Replying to someyicooo • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
People need to accept that the writing got sloppy towards the end. So many loose threads. Imagining what happens…
Agreed, I would be angry if someone recommended it to me as HE

And the fact that ppl have to look at the leaked script to answer questions that weren’t answered in the actual drama… there was def a lot cut and I don’t blame the actors
3 1
Replying to first_snow55 • May 9, 2023
Ok so some people are talking about an extra. I don't have much hopes though. What do you guys think? I am still…
I’ll stick around and keep complaining, until I’m done grieving.
5 1
Replying to rambler26 • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
*Sending virtual hugs* to ALL of us who finished and future viewers who will finish with that ending. I mean what…
Same for me, rom coms until I find another xianxia with a good payout ending. I was halfway through ep 40, like… ok maybe this won’t be HE like I thought, I literally held out hope until the last couple seconds waiting them to reunite. 😭
4 2
Replying to ChunTian • May 9, 2023
In Starry Love we know the twin gals were coming back...not now but later. And their partners will be there waiting…
Even tho I didn’t watch any James Bond movies prior to No Time to Die, when he died in the end I was like what?! Isn’t James Bond known for NOT dying?! Then I found out that Daniel Craig didn’t wanna do anymore JB movies so it made sense. But yea, the feeling is similar in where the main character suffers so much and you just want a HE for them but they have to sacrifice themself for peace
0 0
Replying to Weehee23 • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I watched immortal samsara, which was also through Youku, should have known better
Yea and they were short clips, I think in total it equaled up to less than 10 mins. People were ANGRY at Youku cause they had to pay for it, it was short, and didn’t make sense lol
1 0
Replying to Weehee23 • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I watched immortal samsara, which was also through Youku, should have known better
It has a HE, but you have to pay for the extra episodes. Everyone was mad because the HE didn’t make sense, like they did it just to console the viewers.

So half the fandom is split because of the paid for HE and the other half takes it as a SE because it made the most sense
0 2
Replying to AMidsummerNightsDream • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I pretend he is alive in there and he can come out. Works for me
There’s some parallels, like him saying you’ll be my queen forever and he is just as gentle to her like he is in TTEOTM. Need to rewatch LIS even tho I just finished it, to help with the trauma
1 0
Replying to ChunTian • May 9, 2023
In Starry Love we know the twin gals were coming back...not now but later. And their partners will be there waiting…
I watched No time to die!! I was sobbing and dry heaving in the theatre, never seen any James Bond movies before that. Had to take a solid moment after the movie ended to recollect myself lol
1 2
Replying to Simply A • May 9, 2023
Now that I've had a few hours to rage, I'm okay with the ending. TTJ seemed so peaceful. He finally found the…
I’m still raging. I understand the ending and that he’s at peace, but man is it so painful. Never thought I’d be grieving so hard over a cdrama character.
5 0
Replying to Nana • May 9, 2023
Immortal Samsara was worse because it looked like a happy ending but TEOTM looked like a sad ending from the beginning
Same reason I stopped watching IS. This drama also screamed tragedy and torture, not sure why I didn’t wait till it ended first
0 1
Replying to pamgees • May 9, 2023
But guys why are you surprised. Didn't you watch immortal samsara, song of the moon, chongzi,
I watched immortal samsara, which was also through Youku, should have known better
0 8
Replying to 4evergreen • May 9, 2023
Don’t check online watch first
I already saw some more spoilers 😭 gotta hurry up and go to sleep so I can watch it in the morning lol
0 1
Replying to Lei • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Li Susu: just once, let me hold you. there is no demon god in the world, there is no need for godsTantai Jin:…
Gonna hold out hope till the very last second cause we saw pics of A’mi
2 0
Replying to New Dawn • May 9, 2023
The worst thing that would happen in this drama, if TTJ died as a Villain without anyone knowing what was his…
That for sure would go down as the worst possible ending in all of xianxia cdrama land
2 3