Every time one asks HE? I’m Lol at the fifty shades of answers, I bet this is the 1st time in drama where everyone…
That’s how you know it’s a true OE! If it was a definite SE or definite HE then there wouldn’t be any room for interpretation. I’ve reconciled with the ending and decided it as a OHE
Come to your neighbours 🤣🤣.I've lost my appetite for all dramas even the fluffy delightful ones. This drama…
Yea. One moment I accept the ending then the next I’m outraged. Sending virtual hugs 🫂Was even googling how to cope with grief for fictional characters. It just takes time
I was gonna watch this but it seems like one of those depressing dramas so I may skip it.
You’ll get a feel within the first 20 episodes or so. The ML suffers a lot and there’s a sh*t ton of angst, but everyone is morally gray and his character development is amazing
For me it was a sad hopeful ending. Really depends on how you perceive it, which is why some will say HE and others will say SE, so I guess open ending? Lol
Ok the only way I figured out how to cope with this is to accept that TTJ and LSS were never meant to be in this life. From the moment he absorbed the crossbow in the river, they were never gonna have a “normal” life even in the immortal realm.
I just accepted the voice narration ending and the novel ending as the true ending. 500 years later, we see him in the shell and she’s still gathering all the parts of his soul. 1,000 years later in the novel is when he’s reborn again and they meet. After all, in the last episode he kept saying “I’ll be back” and “I won’t be gone too long”. Helps that LYX dubbed himself so it was easy to imagine the scenery when they were reading the epilogue chapters.
He was really good in A Familiar Stranger. Was surprised by his acting even for a short form drama. Hopefully he can work his way up and be able to take leading roles.
you may get Bailu in Kunning Palace this month and LYX in Immortality this year.
Yeah it looks really heavy with similar plot (FL transmigrates, antihero ML). Sensing a lot of angst. TTEOTM has provided enough angst and pain to last a whole year lol
I woke up, its less than 24 hours since I watched the ending and I’m still depressed. Why couldn’t they let…
Feeling the same after so many hours. They couldn’t just let him be happy with his wife? The novel ending was happy, why couldn’t they do that with the drama? 😭
I dropped this at ep 12 thinking I'll pick it up as soon as it finishes, but all of these comments on the be is…
Don’t force yourself to continue if you can’t handle BE.. my mind also takes me to dark places after watching BE, it’ll probably take me some time to get back to myself again. Nevertheless, the cinematography is great, so I’d recommend stopping at ep 35 if you want to continue for a “HE”.
Never in my Cdrama watching history has 1 individual endured so much pain, misunderstandings and betrayals. There…
Same. Hopefully he will go down in history as the most tortured ML with a SE. would hate to watch another drama where the ML suffers just as much and receives no kind of payout. Hopefully this doesn’t give anyone ideas lol
https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1655892250436710402?s=46
I just accepted the voice narration ending and the novel ending as the true ending. 500 years later, we see him in the shell and she’s still gathering all the parts of his soul. 1,000 years later in the novel is when he’s reborn again and they meet. After all, in the last episode he kept saying “I’ll be back” and “I won’t be gone too long”. Helps that LYX dubbed himself so it was easy to imagine the scenery when they were reading the epilogue chapters.
https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_m9qog-bexlfqsa7VPr1zxY4gBztlYM098&feature=share
But ML suffers literally the whole entire drama and just *poofs* in the end. He at least had peace and happiness in his final moments
I don’t trust Youku anymore lol