Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 16, 2023
Why is the comment section so active today!!???I LOVE IT.
The last episode is finally on Viki, wonder if that could be why?
1 1
Replying to BubbleNSqueak • May 16, 2023
Sorry not familiar who are the other couple?
Luo Jin and Tang Wei, they acted in 3 dramas together before they dated and got married. Now they have a baby together! Their most popular drama together IIRC was The Princess Weiyoung
4 4
Replying to Aya • May 16, 2023
Can't watch anything else, so I keep watching BTS videos and keep lingering in the comment section. Somehow this…
Same.. was gonna pick up the dramas I put on hold to watch TTEOTM but everything feels like it pales in comparison.. ur not alone
4 1
Replying to Weehee23 • May 16, 2023
Hate to say it, he was always gonna sacrifice himself cause how’s how it was in the novel too. The novel however…
No clue, in the leaked script there’s a glimpse of him showing up again in white. Don’t know if they ever shot that scene cause there’s no leaked BTS or anything
1 0
Replying to Licorice • May 16, 2023
BFTB will have HE, because there already moments from HE in trailer 😁 you should try it, it's amazing, and…
Same novel author as LBFAD, my favorite?!?! I’m in!! I like that there’s already moments of HE in the trailer, I’m hurt by this drama and Immortal Samara lol
0 4
Replying to Micha • May 16, 2023
It was hard but I forced myself to start watching BFTB. I have zero expectations of it so I am just enjoying the…
I’ve seen some clips on twitter, their relationship seems healthy and adorable. It’s hard to not compare the special fx to TTEOTM though.. I might just give it a shot because my subscription auto renewed
1 1
Replying to beetsrules • May 16, 2023
Would you watch a second season with different cast? I just hope Youko won’t try to make a cheap second season…
There is no chance of a second season happening anytime soon or ever.. editing, CGI, dubbing, takes a long time.

I wouldn’t want to watch season 2 with a diff cast, the only reason I endured all the pain and angst is because of LYX’s amazing acting and their chemistry together
5 0
Replying to ChunTian • May 16, 2023
Imo, the best CP! 😍🔥🥰After this shoot, how can the one with Dylan Wang stand a chance if it is targeted…
I’m still not over Dylan & Esther CP, now after watching TTEOM and LIS, can’t see either couple with any other pairings. I might change my mind when their new drama releases lol
1 0
Replying to bluefoxx • May 16, 2023
Youku really fucked up this show for me. It’s been a long time since I was totally invested in a show. I endured…
Hate to say it, he was always gonna sacrifice himself cause how’s how it was in the novel too. The novel however had a HE.. Youku decided to leave it open ended 😒
1 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 16, 2023
Anyone else unable to start a new show after this… still stuck on our couple 😭 kinda wanna watch BFTB but Youku scarred me after this and Immortal Samsara. Maybe I’ll just rewatch some of my fav shows..
10 34
Replying to kwanto • May 16, 2023
TTEOTM clown should learn from Immortality Clown as how to increase the comment hahahaLike bellow
LSS 😢
2 4
Replying to kwanto • May 16, 2023
TTEOTM clown should learn from Immortality Clown as how to increase the comment hahahaLike bellow
And
2 0
Replying to kwanto • May 16, 2023
TTEOTM clown should learn from Immortality Clown as how to increase the comment hahahaLike bellow
Tan Tai Jin
2 0
Replying to kwanto • May 16, 2023
TTEOTM clown should learn from Immortality Clown as how to increase the comment hahahaLike bellow
I miss
2 0
Replying to SVITAMEN D-rama • May 15, 2023
I understand now why it's said that this drama has to have a special episode,, it's really very unfortunate, this…
Before this some dramas were like 70-80 episodes long.. I think it’s good they made the episode rule but it sucks for complex dramas like this one
0 0
Replying to Tomiwa sarumi • May 15, 2023
I need to get off this dimensional plane, my heart is too damaged because of this drama. I might need to file…
File a lawsuit because of the pain this drama caused, and then make the compensation that they appear in a 3rd drama together LOL
1 0
Replying to SVITAMEN D-rama • May 15, 2023
I understand now why it's said that this drama has to have a special episode,, it's really very unfortunate, this…
New government restrictions said that every drama can be 40 episodes only. If they want to do 2 seasons, then they have to air season 1 and then wait a minimum of three months to air season 2. This drama was originally supposed to be 56 episodes, but to work around that they made it only 40 episodes but every episode is about 1 hour instead of the standard 45 episodes.
0 3
Replying to first_snow55 • May 15, 2023
This time BL said they should act in a drama where she plays the villain and LYX said he could catch her/or they…
Still hopeful as well, at the very least it’ll take at least 2 years.
1 1