Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Till the End of the Moon • Sep 17, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I can't believe I was SOBBING over this drama just months ago. At the time I was waiting for the pain and grief to pass, and now it's just a memory. Though I'll always feel TTJ deserved better.
7 6
On My Journey to You • Sep 9, 2023
On ep 5 and oof I really do not like the 2nd FL's arrogance
I do love the complex relationship both FL has tho
7 0
Replying to Lili • Sep 3, 2023
The actor portraying him is so charismatic , intense, nuanced and detailed in his acting, done to the tone of…
watch A Familiar Stranger! it's a short drama and hes the ML in there. I knew once he picked up this drama that he would blow up. he's very charismatic and has very good micro expressions!
5 0
On King the Land • Jul 27, 2023
watching this at a snails pace I felt so bad for gu won at the end of episode 3/ beginning of ep 4 😞
3 1
On The Legend of Anle • Jul 23, 2023
can anyone spoil what happened in the novel when han ye discovered anle’s real identity, what led up to it and after it
1 4
Replying to Weehee23 • Jul 13, 2023
well I guess there can’t be a digital clock without an airing schedule right? if I’m right Youku still hasn’t…
@QueenBaiFengXi yeah, fans are mad because they randomly dropped ep 1 without any announcements, then dropped 2-4 without an airing schedule. right now nobody knows when the next update is
0 0
Replying to XiaoMeiren • Jul 13, 2023
Still no calendar and digital clock here?
well I guess there can’t be a digital clock without an airing schedule right? if I’m right Youku still hasn’t released an airing schedule/calendar..
0 2
On King the Land • Jul 10, 2023
just started this.
“Sir, do you think I’m a joke because I wipe people’s butt sweat?”
Never thought I’d hear this sentence in drama land 🤣🤣
15 0
Replying to Weehee23 • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I have the app and paid for the express, it worked for me
@Keyva oh yea the youku app is not available for new users. it’s not on google play store or the apple App Store. might be some licensing issue.
0 0
Replying to Keyva • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Is youku express not available in the US?
I have the app and paid for the express, it worked for me
0 3
Replying to 10037697 • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Def Hidden Love
that’s why I’m skipping WFTY for now.. gotta be in the right mood for a youth high school drama
0 1
On Hidden Love • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
missing SZ and DJX. also, I need ALL of SZ’s wardrobe lol
11 1
Replying to Aglaonik • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
have u seen this? this proyect was almost cut off annd lu si kept it afloat. she is amazing!https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/14ou2jj/original_director_of_hidden_love_abandoned_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=2
in addition to this, ZLS recommended many of her actor friends for the drama!

https://twitter.com/wonwoncity/status/1675028322613628928?s=46
1 1
Replying to Cc2 • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
This is such a hard drama to move on. Absolutely stunning!
@4evergreen agree, it took me 2 months to move on from TTEOTM and now here I am deciding if I should watch Fireworks of My Heart or When I Fly Towards You after this lol
2 1
Replying to Littlemiss • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I came here to see if I was losing my mind trying to make sense of the subs, it's frustrating, suddenly for the…
same! I ended up watching it on 4x speed except for DJX and SZ scenes and got the gist of what was happening. it’s like they used google translate for the last ep or something
0 1
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Ep25? yes, it is a common complaint from those who watched the episode, alas.Perhaps they will get fixed later,…
yes, episode 25. I’ll just have to rewatch it later on Netflix 😞I wonder if youku will fix the subs
3 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
is it just me or do the subs suck for the last episode on youku
6 9