Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On The First Frost • Mar 4, 2025
everyone needs green forest partner like Sang Yan or Sang Zhi 😭 the green forest siblings
8 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Mar 1, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Jing Yuan and Xing Yue's story is so damn sad 😭 he finally found her 60,000 years ago but she's not Xing Yue, she's Bai Shuo instead
2 0
Replying to Spicy • Jan 13, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
they better give us a happy ending or i will riot! this hints strongly at sad ending
very true for TTEOTM. the love was very toxic and you can kind of smell the bad ending from the very start. I don't know if it's possible if he would die and reincarnate again or die and become a True God again.

in Blossom, the ML had poison and was supposed to die, and wasn't given the cure until the last episode. it's a different drama (historical) but anything can happen-- really don't think he's gonna die.
0 1
Replying to mimi0108 • Jan 12, 2025
I didn't watch the original story/prequel (I don't know how to call it).Can someone explain to me their past lives…
this might help. their past lives ended in tragedy, she had unrequited feelings for him, died, and only after she died did he realize he loved her. on the previous drama (Ancient Love Poetry) he was in love with Shang Gu, the main FL who was also a True God.

https://kisskh.at/article/bai-lu-s-moonlight-mystique-announces-premiere-date

but don't worry, they changed the names because of the copyright and some of the story is changed too. this can be viewed as a standalone drama but knowing the background previous life you may be able to find some Easter eggs.
4 1
Replying to Weehee23 • Jan 11, 2025
hey I remember you from the TTEOM MDL page! I've convinced myself that if I can handle that ending then this one…
LOL the ending is the book version that's the only way I got myself to get over it 🤣 the ost still makes me sad and the emotions come back (this one).

https://youtu.be/3rypcg1r9IM?si=oLiS8TgfiZwvWGZh

can you believe it's been two years already? the drama had a lasting impact lol. Chinese directors do like sad themes, but for this one I'm more confident that they'll go through a bunch of heartbreak/angst and have a one second happy ending. all the other dramas related to the series (last immortal, ancient love poetry) had a short but happy ending.
0 1
Replying to New Dawn • Jan 11, 2025
I'm excited to watch this drama but from the trailers it will be a tragedy as always and I had enough of this…
hey I remember you from the TTEOM MDL page! I've convinced myself that if I can handle that ending then this one will/should be fine. TTTEOM's ending WRECKED me lol. but at least in this one I have a sliver of hope it'll be HE due to them being reincarnated-- their past life ended in tragedy so hopefully they won't do it again
1 3
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 10, 2025
I’m really hoping they’ll wrap MM up properly. I’m so tired of 5 min endings after all that mental torture.…
sorry I was referring to two separate dramas in the same comment lol. in TTTEOM they don't reunite, she has a daughter and they end it with the scene at the lake where she looks into the clam shell thingy where they find his conscience. fans were upset so Bai Lu and LYX read a couple scenes from the extra chapters in the novel. https://x.com/worldparkshow/status/1655942922288926724?s=46

then I went on to complain that even when xianxias do have happy endings they don't usually hug and just stare at each other, like LBFAD. honestly forgot that they kissed lol. in the last immortal, ended with them staring at each other after reuniting. ancient love poetry, they didn't even see each other his statue started to disintegrate and scene ended with her running towards him.
1 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 9, 2025
I’m really hoping they’ll wrap MM up properly. I’m so tired of 5 min endings after all that mental torture.…
tell me about it 😭 in TTEOM they literally had the leads read out the ending chapters of the novel. like they couldn't just include it in the ending!

and they never hug or anything either. they kind of just reappear, then stare at each other or a couple milliseconds
2 5
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 9, 2025
surely they wouldn't give them a bad ending in the past life. just for them to end in tragedy again this life right? RIGHT?? side note xianxias always throw you through the ringer then have a 0.1 second happy ending. like ALP or LBFAD.

also gonna start watching this. after watching TTEOM am confident I can handle any ending lol
15 9
On Blossom • Jan 1, 2025
Title Blossom
10/10 drama, it was refreshing that we got so much time with them together as a couple. and the story didn't pale after they got together. perfect way to end 2024
9 0
Replying to Angiee Le • Dec 31, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
is an su going to be evil?
no, but she does get manipulated very easy by Song Han. she's too kind hearted
1 0
On Blossom • Dec 30, 2024
Title Blossom
finally catching up. started episode 29, everyone is getting slapped. next thing you know Song Han is slapping himself. I'm flabbergasted lol

also, skipping all of song Han and an su's scenes. no regrets. they are INSUFFERABLE
5 7
Replying to NEON_BUTTERFLY • Dec 27, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
Exactly! Ming deserved better Wei tingyu was so frustrating omg
she really was too nice for everyone. they were taking advantage of her left and right 😢
1 0
On Blossom • Dec 27, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
1. I can't believe sister's evil MIL caused a miscarriage and tried to blame it on her
2. I can't believe the sister actually died?! and right in front of the brothel too where her useless husband was?!
0 2
On Blossom • Dec 20, 2024
Title Blossom
on ep 7. just stopping by to say I love grandma and Dou Zhao's relationship ❤️ she really is spoiled with love by grandma
6 0
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
I just read on X that this will have a happy endingFinally I can be at peace that at last there’s a happy ending…
really can you share the link if you have it?
0 2
On Blossom • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
episode 3, when they were masked up watching the play together. the play ended neither happy or sad. this better not be foreshadowing, to have an open ending after they have a second chance at life would be such a scam
3 2
Replying to Alice_01 • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
Btw about the ending...I actually have high hopes!! We already know Novel is a HE and having watched 3 of the…
it's the same director as Familiar Stranger?! Omg no wonder this is so good! Familar Stranger was my first c- short drama and where I discovered Ryan Cheng, who is getting more popular by the day
2 1