Loving episode 1 to 6, felt butterflies at every episode. But 7? Why are they trying to move into miscommunications…
it's the old classic flip! this misunderstanding is necessary for Anong to stop chasing Wichai, and for her to believe there's no way possible he likes her. Now, it's Wichai's turn to chase and flirt! 😉
Got mild whiplash between yesterday and today’s episodes. Yesterday was two steps forward and today was one…
for reals like the angsssst in ep 7. I feel bad for everyone all around 😢 except for Wichai lol. but the good thing is, it looks like it'll be his turn to chase her very soon! since she's heartbroken
wow I really did not expect him to confess so fast 😁 it was totally out of the left field too, in the middle of cooking. really like how he's perusing her, he's super sly too 🤭
the chemistry is so so good!! love how the relationship progressed, starting from them being shy and the awkwardness in conversations to where they are now.
Hello, may i ask you, if this drama has "can't fall in love" or "forbidden love" themes because of the rules or…
They did know that it would lead to calamity, which is why Gu Jin's master bound them to master-server contract when Ayin transformed into a human. With that contract, if they gained feelings or thought of e/o in "loving" way, for example when Ayin started falling in love with Gu Jin she would feel a headache. So there was physical repercussions to falling in love. Later on, the master-server contract ended up breaking anyway due to a fight that happened with a demon
I feel like I was robbed! Like why did we have to see the leads suffer so much, they barely got enough time together. Of course they were together a lot in the very beginning but it was all platonic. Need another drama with Lusi and WAY 😢
just finished this. I only wished that the leads had more time together as a couple. everything was so sweet in ep 12 then it abrubtly shifts after that, and they only really reconcile closer to the end. sigh
just finished and immediately went back to rewatch edits on TikTok/twitter etc lol. this drama flipped the script on so many common xianxia tropes, loved how it was light and funny yet had the perfect amount of angst
I binged 25 episodes over the weekend 🤭 want to slow down so I can enjoy every second but it's SO GOOD!! and we need them in 10 more dramas with the chemistry they have!
No other xianxia or drama is similar to this, imo. Trust me Ive watched more xianxias than you can ever imagine…
I agree, after watching so many xianxias this is like breath of fresh air. slice of life with mild angst, we have a FL that actually FIGHTS, I love their communication and relationship, chemistry is amazing. I could go on and on lol
https://x.com/soohyunupdates/status/1771776728190579193?s=46