Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to first_snow55 • May 14, 2023
This time BL said they should act in a drama where she plays the villain and LYX said he could catch her/or they…
They also mentioned wanting to work in a doctor drama. If they act in a 3rd drama together then YunLu fans are super super lucky! Never heard of a CP that has THIS much chemistry work together again. Most of the time they try to stay away from it to refute any possible rumors
3 4
Replying to Xiao Xiao • May 14, 2023
i still can't accept this masterpiece become a victim of china's regulations.. this supposed to be the best xianxia…
I was thinking the same, most romcom have 36 episodes, which is 4 episodes short of 40. Not fair to have to condense xianxias and more complex stories to 40 episodes only
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • May 14, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Are the main characters reincarnations of the gods from 10 thousand years ago? I believe they are, but they're…
They’re not reincarnations.
0 0
Replying to Weehee23 • May 13, 2023
Hurts my heart cause I love both LBFAD & TTEOTM… was here earlier and I saw that ppl kept comparing this to…
Yea. LBFAD won a bunch of awards this year and this drama is already breaking records left and right. 2 great dramas can exist at the same time
1 0
Replying to baritones • May 13, 2023
i just cant seem to stop coming back here every once in a few hours. it's like a coping mechanism
Same!! Feels like we built a nice lil community here ☺️
4 0
Replying to anhsn • May 13, 2023
IMO, LBFAD is a drama that is playing safe. Most people love comedy, romance, and fantasy. LBFAD is the best in…
I agree with everything you said, it is not fair to compare to LBFAD. LBFAD’s story is way way way lighter, less complex.

This drama screams tragedy from the start. LBFAD didn’t have that “tragedy” feeling and even the angst wasn’t 0.1% as bad, the relationship with the leads is way different as well.
1 0
Replying to Oolaimar Bee • May 13, 2023
Both TTEOTM and LBFAD fan who keep fighting with eachother watch this.https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSL1jsaeg/
Hurts my heart cause I love both LBFAD & TTEOTM… was here earlier and I saw that ppl kept comparing this to LBFAD & asking why that drama can have a higher rating than this one.. then LBFAD fans came to defend.
2 2
Replying to BubbleNSqueak • May 13, 2023
I expect it to go lower as more watch it as we all like different things. I think we have to learn not to lean…
I think it may even go down to 8.5 and stabilize around there.. nothing we can do 🤷🏻‍♀️ at least this drama has started up some really interesting discussions
1 1
Replying to melonmochi • May 13, 2023
many of us are okay with a bittersweet and even a tragic ending. many of my favorite dramas have sad endings in…
Agreed, the fact that I had to read the original leaked script and look at the BTS cut scene pics for answers to these questions.. is why this is not rated a 10 for me.
1 0
Replying to Moon surpreme • May 13, 2023
maybe because Lbfad didn't suck ass
Redemption arc wouldn’t have happened until 1,000 years later and it’s really just her chasing after TTJ. I do agree that the last arc was the most messy because of all the cuts they had to do last minute.

From what I’ve read, the problem with this novel becoming a drama is that they had to tone TTJ’s character down due to restrictions, while they kept LSS’s character the same. That’s why TTJ is so pitiful and LSS is an asshole. So she needs either a redemption arc or they should have stayed closer to the novel— which wasn’t ever gonna happen cause novel TTJ does some atrocious things. She can’t have a redemption arc either (the HE) because of the episode restrictions. So it just sucks all around.
4 1
Replying to nancipho18 • May 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Loved the first half sooooo much! Not a fan of the ending, ML deserved so much more!And too much loose ends for…
Just a heads up that Immortal Samsara also has a shit ending with loopholes. Youku had to make fans pay for the extra special eps.
1 1
Replying to Moon surpreme • May 13, 2023
maybe because Lbfad didn't suck ass
LOL not all the ppl coming to defend LBFAD. LBFAD is a masterpiece in its own right (my fav xianxia) and so is this one, unfortunately the ratings went down cause of the ending
6 11
Replying to Weehee23 • May 12, 2023
Hey you’re here too! Watch it watch it!!! I promise you the ending is way more fulfilling than TTEOTM ☺️
Was thinking about rewatching it the other day, it’s only 36 episodes so it wont be that bad. Looking forward to your review!
1 1
Replying to Weehee23 • May 12, 2023
Hey you’re here too! Watch it watch it!!! I promise you the ending is way more fulfilling than TTEOTM ☺️
The chemistry is one of the best I’ve seen in cdramas! I even became a shipper after this lol! Excited for you to start it 😁 the ost is also super good
2 3
Replying to New Dawn • May 12, 2023
Haven't watched the drama yet but knowing that it has a HE really relieved me.
Hey you’re here too! Watch it watch it!!! I promise you the ending is way more fulfilling than TTEOTM ☺️
5 5
Replying to i heart lusi • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
what ep does mo nv die? do not tell me it’s the last ep. i’m tired of seeing her. tian hua, bitchang
She doesn’t even really die. She kinda just ~floats away~ at the end. In the leaked original script she dies but on screen she doesn’t LOL
0 0