Updated list of the Jess Demonic cult.So today, we are gonna add more Demonic toxic creatures to this list and…
Sorry mate, but it's not that deep. I don't even come here regularly, but 1) if you are genuinely offended over this utter crap, idek what in the idiocy to say and 2) if you find this funny, it's really not. I remember when comment sections used to encompass people sharing interests and having banter, but this is giving me such a headache. I'm not picking sides because idgaf, but just stfu and sybau.
It seems like,there ain’t a damn day this comment section isn’t fucked up with weirdos,now ain’t it?🥴.…
It's seriously super annoying now. I said this previously, but I just feel so blindsided coming to this comment section. Gone are the days where we could just have normal banter and conversations in peace. smh.
1) atp it's not even funny and
2) how unemployed are people to be spending so much time fucking around on here??!
I remember when comment sections used to encompass people sharing interests and having banter, but this is giving me such a headache. I'm not picking sides because idgaf, but just stfu and sybau.