K-Drama
Replying to Sophia4M4 • Oct 16, 2023
Title Playboyy
I think there’s no date yet but it’s not from the same company as only friends, only the screenwriter is the…
Which is exaclty why I'm really excited to watch this! Not only is it the twins aspect, but also the 'rougher' genre or steet-aspect which is super similar to 'Not me'
1 0
On Not Me • Sep 5, 2023
Title Not Me
I literally just finished rewatching this. I think when I watched this gem of a show for the first time, I was stunned by the plot and the action that was going on. When I finished rewatching this again, I focused on the amazing acting and the emotions that were portrayed by the acting. And even though I know I can rewatch this show whenever I want to, I was still left with a sad emotion when I finished this show :(. 10/10
5 0
Replying to mat • Aug 27, 2023
Title Triage
sing's fine as hell
RIGHT?
0 0
On Triage • Aug 27, 2023
Title Triage
Why am I actually Simping this hard for Sing? LMAO HELP!
8 1
On Be My Favorite • Aug 22, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I watched this show for Gawin but I found so much more than that. BOTH Gawin's and krist's acting gave justice to the show, and the storyline was so healing, gentle and fluffy. This plot was quite unique in a sense that it wasn't your typical school BL. IDK IT WAS SO GOOD :')
17 0
Replying to Apocalypso • Aug 22, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
this show is closest thing to a perfect BL, I'm having a hard time starting new shows
SAMEEE this was such a healing show. I'm literally left in tears of happiness that I watched this show, but also sadness that it's over :(
4 0
On King the Land • Jul 10, 2023
Title King the Land
Come on guys.. grow tf up. Why are people crying over a FICTIONAL show?
16 0
Dojemi10 • Jul 10, 2023
Photo Photo
People don't seem to understand that this is a FICTIONAL SHOW. No religions were stated in the episode. Seriously grow up.
2 0
On Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version • Jul 2, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version
All I wanna say is what drugs were in Itt's cakes? He was ADDICTED to them. sheesh.
11 2
Replying to DaliaB • Jan 10, 2023
Title I'm Not a Robot
Okay, this is a great show if you are currently sick and have to stay home. If you drift in and out of focus,…
NOOO BECAUSE I WATCHED THIS WHEN I HAD COVID (and what you've written is so true)
0 0