K-Drama
Replying to SilverMiggie • Sep 22, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
Badminton… shoo could’ve made more of an attempt. It’s a physical game, yet not a drop of sweat. But then…
it looked like he was playing with a wall :'00
0 0
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Sep 22, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
A filler episode about a character nobody cares about, totally unnecessary. Next one is going to be an angsty…
real.
0 0
On I Saw You in My Dream • Sep 22, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
The preview of ep11 seems interesting. BUT IT'S LITERALLY WHAT WAS IN THE PILOT. I wanted more of the eps to be based on the more terrifying dreams ngl. That's what brought me here from the pilot. So I'm really disappointed how they're gonna try and cram all that drama in 2 eps. Heartbreaking, really. I just hope it's a decent attempt...
8 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Sep 17, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I am not a fan of Plawan's funky bowl ahh haircut
4 2
Replying to Kospireq • Sep 17, 2024
Title Wish Me Luck
PLS THE PLOT AND THE TEASER IS SO MY STYLE PLS WHY THERE IS NO UPDATE OR ANYTHING IT'S BEEN 2 EYEARS?!?!
LITERALLY
0 0
Replying to bel • Sep 11, 2024
Title Unknown
disturbing story with two brothers having sex, an incestuous nightmare
They are definitely not related by blood. Don't watch it if you don't like it. No-ones forcing you to watch it... duh.
8 0
Replying to BOOSunshine • Sep 11, 2024
Title Unknown
I almost vomited with disgust when I saw the scenes of this BL on Twitter(x), how disgusting, two brothers having…
The whole plot of the show is based around this. Why are you even watching this show if you're aware of the plot? It was obvious from the start, so you could've just stopped watching it. smh...
4 1
On I Saw You in My Dream • Sep 6, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
Seriously, when I saw Yu bring out the guitar for a typical BL confession, I was like 'PUT THE DAMN GUITAR BACK'. But it was better excecuted than expected XD
11 2
On Unknown • Sep 1, 2024
Title Unknown
I am currently rewatching this gem, and found a song that really resembles the show... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPa7bsKwL-c
1 1
Replying to ssjun • Sep 1, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
Ngl I was hoping Ai would slap Yo when Ai dragged him outside to confront him.
for real
0 0
Replying to AnnabelLee14 • May 26, 2024
Title Unknown
isn't anyone bothered by the main characters relationship dynamic like I know they aren't related but it just…
The storyline and plot LITERALLY revolves around this dynamic. if you don't like it, don't watch it.
17 0
On The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese • Feb 25, 2024
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
I want to start this, but can anyone tell me how hardcore the scenes are? I just want to mentally prepare myself before i start.
1 1
Replying to Kratai • Feb 22, 2024
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
7,5/10 it's cute and both leads are likeable... I want more kisses though. In JP bl it's either lips touching…
LMAOO TOO TRUE
0 0
Replying to 8392225 • Feb 22, 2024
Title Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut)
Akira first pursues his cute crush who happens to play the same game, then becomes sexy seducer of his first lover…
What a masterpiece of a review! Totally agree with everything you have said!
0 0
Replying to 10477047 • Feb 20, 2024
Title Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut) Spoiler
with so much smoking going on i thought someone would die of lung cancer
Itou probably did die from lung cancer since Yuki was the only one left at age 82
1 1
Replying to papocoreia • Jan 23, 2024
Title Last Twilight
definitely!!
Haha I've gotten up to ep3 so far and I'm impressed. Still can't get over Jimmy's "Fart proudly" shirt from ep2 though XD
3 0
On Last Twilight • Jan 22, 2024
Title Last Twilight
I've been seeing this show everywhere. should I watch it?
3 3
Replying to sunflower • Jan 17, 2024
Title Triage
dr. sing is SO FINE, HELLO?! and also sing and gap were soo cute, I LOVE IT
I'm currently rewatching and still can't get over that man!
1 0
Replying to Sarita96 • Dec 15, 2023
Title Rak Diao
started it but couldn't take the laugh track. what a shame since I've heard such good things about it.....I just…
Trust me, you'll get used to it! I personally found the laugh track UNBEARABLE at first, but the refreshing story and the whole sitcom concept distracted me from it. In fact, after I started another show after RakDiao, I kinda missed the fact there weren't laugh tracks on it.
5 1
Replying to Newt • Nov 4, 2023
Title Triage
does anyone know where I can watch this?
bilibili or kisskh.co
1 1