K-Drama Replying to Mimi_06067 • Feb 5, 2025
Article Lee Je Hoon talks about his unique hairstyle in 'The Art of Negotiation'
This is one horrible wig..You can see by that hairline
lowkey didn't even notice
5 1
On Me and Who • Feb 5, 2025
Title Me and Who
I am SO ready for this show!! XD
4 0
On My Golden Blood • Feb 5, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
I'm genuinely finding it hilarious how I keep finding myself coming here when I know gmmtv is gonna be slow with it :'00
11 0
Replying to Gyyy • Jan 24, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
in that company there are people accused of violence against girlfriends and this is your first thought?
tf is going on?
1 0
Replying to Lebowski • Jan 19, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
The Zimmy Chilly hype on the page is crazy
The glaze is real. And absurd.
0 1
Replying to Jazmine • Jan 19, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Whats going on here, everything is about Zimmy, Zimmy, thos, Zimmy that,Zimmy freaking everywhere
Yeah, I don't understand the spotlight on her. Not in a rude way, I usually come here for casual conversations but I just feel blindsided coming here nowadays. Again, not in a rude way it's just my personal view on it.
1 1
On My Golden Blood • Jan 14, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
I love how lively the comment section is for this show LMAO
2 1
Replying to Gyyy • Jan 9, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
in fact I will always say that for me it is not the waiting that is the problem and not having information, I…
so true. i hate being left in the dark
0 0
Replying to LadySilka • Jan 8, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
I'm afraid they encountered problems during the editing phase... otherwise I can't explain the silence of ONE…
tbf I hope that as a result of our patience, and because it's taking FOREVER to release, it better be good
0 0
Queen • Jan 7, 2025
Photo Photo
who da fork is dis?
1 1
Replying to EevaMarie • Jan 5, 2025
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
ok so season 1 was a typical grumpy/sunshine drama which was mediocre but still fine. But this? What in the holy…
THANK YOU! that's exactly how I feel. The second hand embarrasment I felt because of all that clinginess was unreal. Also, i just hated how repetitive the show felt.
1 0
Replying to Gienio • Jan 4, 2025
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Really, I can't understand this. It's not real, rather it's a sadomasochistic plot. I think that the main task…
Honestly, watching it felt like a sh*tty fever dream. I was so confused after each ep. Just unnecessary drama that i was left unphased by.
1 0
Replying to WhyIsBLMyLifeNowSMH • Jan 3, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
real
definitely not babes. manifest.
2 1
Replying to NoFive • Jan 3, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
I predict that this trailer is going to debut with 400 billion views on youtube. Amen
real
6 3
Replying to Arnold • Jan 3, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
if the trailer doesn't drop tomorrow, I will eat my roomba
I probably sound dumb asking this, but why specifically tomorrow? I AM QUAKING IN MY BOOTS RN I HOPE IT IS TOMORROW
2 0
Replying to tatteddominican • Dec 11, 2024
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
i thought we were getting a part 2 to this.that was the initial conversation. no?
My thought precisely...
0 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Dec 6, 2024
Title Ticket to Heaven
Now it's schedued for 2026, THEY'D BETTER NOT FORGET ABT THIS SHOW. istg if they ditch this show...
5 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Nov 26, 2024
Title Burnout Syndrome
AHHH I'M SO READY FOR THIS SHOW!!
2 1
Replying to AshieBlue • Nov 26, 2024
Title My Golden Blood
It seems JossGawin may become an official couple, they are going to be in another BL series called "Only Friends…
OMLL I am so excited! However, I hope we see some sort of announcement for my Golden blood because they do be edging us rnnn
11 0
Replying to zamperx • Nov 24, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
I love listening the ml's voice. However, the fl's ears bother me. When she's on screen all I see are her ears.…
urm...
3 0