Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 26, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2023
Replying to rachanasan • Nov 24, 2024
Is it strange that I will miss YinWar a lot after this series ends but I will not remeber this show's plot at…
To be fair, i get you. I really enjoyed the heist scenes, because you don't ever get enything like that in a BL, and I enjoyed the excitement i got from the scenes. But at the same time, it is a BL and there's barely any romance
1 0
Replying to Robin • Nov 24, 2024
This is not really surprising that this series is getting attacked by homophobic nationalists, Trump-minded people…
It's so sad how some people choose to be ignorant, and choose to maintain a dystopian society...
1 0
Replying to Just Elliot • Nov 14, 2024
Hmmm giving this a shot since ik the 2 toku actors and didnt know they played in this BL, read the reviews and…
yo, you watched it?
0 3
Replying to WhyIsBLMyLifeNowSMH • Nov 13, 2024
Title TharnType
I respect your opinion, but type on the other hand was not a green flag. Also, this show is just soft p*rn...
Seems like you don't understand English. There's no punctuation whatsoever, and what you've written physically and grammatically doesn't even make sense. LMAO people these days...
0 0
Replying to WhyIsBLMyLifeNowSMH • Nov 13, 2024
Title TharnType
I respect your opinion, but type on the other hand was not a green flag. Also, this show is just soft p*rn...
also, sorry but at least KP and LITA are actually good quality, high budget and actually have a plot. And don't give me you'Type isn't in the picture' shit because the show is literally called TharnType... get a fucking grip
1 2
Replying to WhyIsBLMyLifeNowSMH • Nov 13, 2024
Title TharnType
I respect your opinion, but type on the other hand was not a green flag. Also, this show is just soft p*rn...
Exactly
0 0
Replying to Barby • Nov 12, 2024
Tonnam deserves a lead role fr T-T love that man
I KNOWWWW (icl i was drooling over him as sing in 'triage' LMAOO)
1 0
Replying to Queen • Nov 12, 2024
Title TharnType
I tried to watch first two episodes but honestly I failed. I really did not like this drama. It's kinda toxic…
***VERY toxic (not 'kinda') LMAO
0 1
Replying to TeddyBear • Nov 12, 2024
Title TharnType
People who made this show famous are all mental
I know it's actually embarrassing how popular this show is...
0 0
Replying to Naomi bella • Nov 12, 2024
Title TharnType
I can’t believe people are saying what made this series popular everything made it popular and the best bl series…
I respect your opinion, but type on the other hand was not a green flag. Also, this show is just soft p*rn...
2 7
On Big Dragon • Nov 6, 2024
Title Big Dragon
I read mdl comments before watching this show because the comments were so funnily entertaining XD. Needless to say, they were right. It was a mess....
4 1
On TharnType • Nov 6, 2024
Title TharnType
Sorry, but how can this toxic af show be anyone's favourite???????
8 9
On I Saw You in My Dream • Oct 8, 2024
This show was chill at the start. It was a cute show made by a smaller company, so I expected a lower budget set etc., but I still found the concept and execution of the first few eps cosy and adorable. I think the main thing that ruined it for me was when the plot suddenly focused on Yu's ex. Like... boiii I don't want to see their interactions. By the final ep, I really had to rethink how and why I was even obsessed with the show to start with :'(.
9 1
Replying to Jesabe • Sep 22, 2024
seriously? are they really starting to get into details of Ai's dreams and visions WHEN THERE'S ONLY 2 EP LEFT??!?…
LITERALLY. I'll be so sad if ep 11 is literal dogsh*t
1 0
Replying to Myles_L • Sep 22, 2024
This episode is hilarious.I can't say nothing about the badminton match, there is no opponent and the serve is…
Imagine finding a small chip that says 'GPS' in your purse. AS IF THATS NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGH? TF was ice thinking of before doing that LMAO. What a little donkey
1 0
Replying to Luunara • Sep 22, 2024
The weapon of choice against a burglar: THE frying Pan! Mom was brave and didn't hesitate to protect herself and…
She was like rapunzel :'0
0 0
Replying to ItsMegzz • Sep 22, 2024
Is it bad that I keep laighing thru the nc scene? The whole eps was pure comedy to me 😂
nah I physically cringed at it. Like I literally turned my head, removed my headphones, and covered my goddamn screen with my hands :'0
0 0