News
Replying to Yapple • Jan 7, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
about to start this, first bl im watching...crazy title btw 😭 "head2head"
Girl you need to watch Weak hero. They don't kiss but I swear it's incredibly BL coded. Other than that I really recommend Love for Love's sake
1 0
Replying to wgnim • Sep 2, 2025
Title Tempest
Looking forward to KDW drama after 21 years 🤣
The way I thought you were exaggerating, but you're not 🤣
3 0
Replying to BadDog1052! • Jul 4, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
what do you rate this drama on a scale from 0-10
this season 10 out of 10, second season about 7.5
1 0
Replying to grapejuice • May 15, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Wow. There's a purposeful exaggeration. The webtoon episodes are extremely short, there are many many more superfluous…
I did say it was enjoyable, but season 1 felt much better to me in way of both character and pacing. I'm glad you didn't see any problems, but I can enjoy the show and still see room for improvement. It makes me sad it didn't reach is full potential after waiting for it for so long (probably Netflix's fault). Yes, agree to disagree. But I think my comment was made in completely good faith and I am glad others can enjoy this show fully...
1 0
Replying to grapejuice • May 13, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Wow. There's a purposeful exaggeration. The webtoon episodes are extremely short, there are many many more superfluous…
It's not exaggeration, the webtoon literally has 267 episodes, the fact they're shorter doesn't change anything. There were a lot of fight scenes since that was the point (and hook) and sometimes they were too much, but the tv series is too short, 100%. I'm not saying they should have included everything, definitely not, but many great characters, fights and bonding scenes were left out. The group didn't interact much, there was no Teddy or Gerard or Rowan who are all great, no lesser antagonists to really up the stakes and make the Union feel bigger... It's nice it didn't feel too condensed to you, but fact is, it was rushed.
4 2
Replying to daebakaddict • May 12, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
just to preface- I absolutely love Weak Hero and have been waiting 3 years for this to come out. With that said,…
Exactly. They could have done so much better with the run time honestly, instead of cramming all the story, they should have chosen one of the lesser villains for this season like Wolf
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • May 12, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
They rushed it too much, 260+ episodes packed into 8... it's a shame but it was still enjoyable. Season one is superior though! Recommend the webtoon to everyone in mood for some bromance
10 4
Replying to ibrahimoviiic15 • May 12, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
it's a little boring than 1st season
It was rushed too much sadly
5 0
Replying to Wishing on star • Apr 9, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
He is not physically strong at all its literally in the title. Point is he is inventive and smart. Read the webtoon.…
He's still a dude, he has some strenght. But less than others. Its a unrealistic but at the same time not. I mean, guy with a knife doesnt need to run a marathon.
0 1
Replying to Shalom • Apr 9, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I thought this in the first one, but i feel i could take the main character in a fight. He was just never believable…
He is not physically strong at all its literally in the title. Point is he is inventive and smart. Read the webtoon. Everyone thinks like you, but Sieun is not fighting fair (because then he would lose). Him not looking like a fighter is the whole point
5 3
Replying to Wishing on star • Jan 12, 2025
Title Wu
"Bromances" have the benefit that the characters are usually fleshed out more. I'm all up for them being super…
Yeah 100%, it's sad
0 0
Replying to Just Myrra • Dec 15, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 1
currently finished episode three of this And I can't quite ascertain why it's rated so high. the drama is pretty…
In this genre, there is not much else that is better
1 0
Replying to sjay • Dec 15, 2024
Title Wu
Honestly, I don't care of this ends up as Bl or not ngl. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer this to be a BL and I…
"Bromances" have the benefit that the characters are usually fleshed out more. I'm all up for them being super close and basically together in all but a name if it means great story, acting and characters
3 2
Replying to 12160403 • Dec 15, 2024
Title School 2013
A school drama without any romance & with rushed ending.
The bromance more than makes up for it
8 0
Replying to ina • Dec 15, 2024
Title School 2013
currently watching hsf and it's sooo good, should I watch this too? pls tell me there's no cringy romance going…
Definitely watch this too, the "bromance" is super strong here as well
4 0
Replying to Cgreene37 • Dec 15, 2024
Title School 2013
I just started this drama after my manager urged me to watch it. 🤣🤣 and im only on E02 but what is with…
Kids gonna be kids haha. He's just crazy
3 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Dec 6, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
CANT WAIT!
3 0
Replying to High School Return of a Gangster • Nov 21, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Replying to deleted comment
You are making it hard for people to be excited over this and have discussion about the story.... I guess you don't really like the drama or don't want others to like it.
3 0
Replying to JungBrutalGutaussehend • Nov 21, 2024
Title Our Youth
I love how hirukawa doesnt have the typical bad boy personality. He is almost golden retriever like instead of…
I also adore that he's no playboy. Often the bad boy characters are also too flirty with everyone, but he is so sweet (for a japanese bl) - so far
12 1
Replying to Gangnam B-Side • Nov 19, 2024
Title Gangnam B-Side
Replying to deleted comment
That's frankly none of our bussiness
3 1
