Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Probably at home 🥱
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Mar 10, 2025
Title Filter Spoiler
The calendar is finally updated. Yayyyy!!Fast track is officially available TOMORROW (edited. So sorry. Did not…
What about GY and LY?
0 1
Replying to CaramelCat • Feb 21, 2025
It's probably a situation where they (and we) don't know the full story, so it could just be a red herring.
that's great😄
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 21, 2025
I hope this fight won’t last to the end where our leads get a 5 minute reunion in the last episode. And no redemption…
Then this will be very disappointing🫤
Let's hope for the best ending🙂
0 1
Replying to ahvi • Feb 21, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
i'm on episode 10, can someone spoil me when the leads get together?
In ep 27
2 1
Replying to Luffy • Feb 21, 2025
SYS: Have kissed someone like this before XRR: yes, i once kissed a pig , A pig indeed lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clueless pig🤣🤣
4 0
Replying to CaramelCat • Feb 21, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
It's probably a situation where they (and we) don't know the full story, so it could just be a red herring.
After watching ep 35, 36 preview..looks like that scene is actually going to happen..🥲
0 2
Replying to soTreeD • Feb 18, 2025
https://x.com/dramaticsKC/status/1891527098189156766Sorry I got lazy posting the daily preview links here lol
Can't wait for today's ep..🤯
1 1
Replying to IceTear1 • Feb 10, 2025
I like them as couple most as well, just dissappointed that after most angst they had the less time to reconciliate…
Hope we get their own another drama🙂
4 1
Replying to Angel39 • Feb 10, 2025
I wish the 4rth couple can have another series. The love between them is flowing thru the screen..
Me too🙋‍♀️
1 0
Replying to Tew • Feb 10, 2025
Ep.29 :https://x.com/soonsetra/status/1888599587591717339?s=46Ep.30:https://x.com/soonsetra/status/1888601228327674243?s=46
Love this SIL gang..😆
2 0
Replying to Tew • Feb 10, 2025
Ep.29 :https://x.com/soonsetra/status/1888599587591717339?s=46Ep.30:https://x.com/soonsetra/status/1888601228327674243?s=46
Poor Yang Xian..😂
1 1
Replying to Teens804 • Feb 10, 2025
I am going to miss the fun I am having watching this drama, sadly it is ending all too soon. Love the couple matches…
Exactly.. gonna miss them🥹
1 0
Replying to renebaebae • Feb 9, 2025
and if someone could pinpoint the specific episodes where I can just watch them more, I'd really appreciate the…
You're welcome!☺️
0 0
Replying to renebaebae • Feb 9, 2025
and if someone could pinpoint the specific episodes where I can just watch them more, I'd really appreciate the…
From ep 11-19.It focused on their story.
1 2