Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Probably at home 🥱
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Feb 8, 2025
no. They married again off screen.
Ah, I want more scenes of them together. Both of them look so cute..☺️
1 0
On Perfect Match • Feb 8, 2025
Just finished ep 24, where 1st couple are living together again..So..Are we going to see their second wedding scenes in the upcoming episodes or not?
3 4
Replying to Jules_Ader • Feb 7, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
I got So confused at that point! Like: Wait! What?! Was he married before? With a daughter? 🤯😵‍💫
Ya I feel the same because at that time she is also calling him dad..🤔
1 1
Replying to smiling1234 • Feb 6, 2025
how many episodes we gonna see tomorrow??
I think only 1 ep
0 0
Replying to soonsetra • Feb 6, 2025
OMG Shen Huizhao will regain his memory on ep 25, and we will get their first kiss on this ep, and Leshan and…
Can't wait...
1 0
Replying to soonsetra • Feb 6, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
SHZ's little sister. The sub is kinda bad that time.
🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to soonsetra • Feb 6, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
SHZ's little sister. The sub is kinda bad that time.
Still not over Madam Li's reaction when CA woke up🤣🤣
1 4
On Perfect Match • Feb 6, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
I am on ep 21, can anyone tell me who is that little girl..?I am bit confused..
1 9