News
Replying to Nnefeli • Dec 9, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
the rating is ridiculous, this deserves above 8.5 at worst , I swear this CDramers are far worse than Kdramers…
I think the rating is fair, compared to 8.4 for Goodbye my Princess which was to me, the best of CXX's performance. We just got used to the high ratings from teenagers for brainless romcoms and strong females
2 2
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 9, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
What are you watching next?
0 5
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 7, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I loved this drama for (1) the unusual story about the impact of alien forms on earth's inhabitants (2) the subtle but heart-touching romance (3) the dedication of the folks in fighting evil despite their own traumatic backgrounds and lack of training. What makes me rate it high - the fact that I couldn't wait to see the next episode and woke up early to wait for it, and that even in a fantasy world, it reflected reality because nothing turns out the way we want for any of us. There's always some residual development and sorrow that we have to deal with, and the "why's" will never be answered.
10 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 7, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land Spoiler
i'm confused. Does NJL's mom live in the cave in collaboration with the earth fiends (the same ones who followed LXR) or with what is called earth demons (are they different)? And does the pink gel in which NJL was wrapped help them to live forever?
0 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 5, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
CXX playing with a camera 📷: https://weibo.com/6097232839/5240253986378523
I like CXX, he's handsome and talented, but seems amiable and humble - not some vain pretentious diva
2 1
Replying to BaoBei • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I agree, Miss Lin felt scary even to me.
I've been her fan since The Flame's Daughter
0 1
Replying to BaoBei • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
The way the past scenes hit hard in this drama. Also that scene where Yan Tuo's mom was begging Miss Lin to return…
Because the monster took the form of a beautiful woman to fool everyone to having trust in her, even us, is the most insidious of all.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Cute bts of the couple: https://weibo.com/7908632637/5239885423972699Caveman rescue: https://weibo.com/7908632637/5239881648836650Master…
CXX acts so well - he goes into pitiful miserable traumatized mode in a nano-second - the facial expressions change so fast
1 1
Replying to Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Replying to deleted comment
If some b.tch stole my dad from my mom, I could kill her
6 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Ditto; we don’t have that many episodes left so things need to start happening and being explained a little…
LOL I'm hoping for season 2 because others may have consumed the sand from the meteor (like comet 3I/Atlas one day)
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Ditto; we don’t have that many episodes left so things need to start happening and being explained a little…
I think NJL needs to kill LXR and they destroy the blood centrifuge thing so the fiends starve to death, but not sure who else - housekeeper Lu, XS, Locust and maybe thousands worldwide (season 2 Roadsound creates technology solution)
0 3
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
YT is extremely resilient. He's been living "under cover" since he read the diary and the truth about his parents (how old was he then)? Now after torture for 2 months, he tries to exercise and cleans up well with NJL's help. I really admire his tenacity for revenge and hope both of them end the evil and get justice and peace.
4 5
Replying to Serenity • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Nie Jiu Luo's boss?
yes
0 0
Replying to apple goblin • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
What’s the timeline? How long has YT been locked up?
Terrorized daily by a bunch of unpredictable cruel psycho fiends - he lived with them long enough to know how evil they are
1 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I just realized that the Director of this series is playing Boss Lu
2 3
Replying to Lady Musashi • Dec 2, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
How pissed is Lin Xirou going to be now? The earth will tremble again, lol.
I hope that eye socket is so infected it goes into her fiend brain and kills her
1 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Dec 2, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I really love the way this drama delivers the romance between Nie Jiuluo & Yan Tuo. From the moment they met…
I see your perspective, but I'm still so sad she didn't give him a hug
1 2
Replying to Soocrafty • Dec 2, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Wow… this is such an amazing drama! Binged through all the eps and now I have to wait for ep 23! The torture…
That was so sad, I have no empathy for XS and LXR - hope they suffer 1000x more
1 3
Replying to Regina de Sá • Dec 1, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I agree with you. When I saw that scene you mentioned, I thought I had misunderstood it, so I rewatched it twice…
Thanks. I thought she texted Boss Lu the guy who helps market her sculptures, not Lu the housekeeper (why would she text her as they're living in the same house?)
1 2
Replying to Regina de Sá • Dec 1, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I agree with you. When I saw that scene you mentioned, I thought I had misunderstood it, so I rewatched it twice…
huh? which scene in which episode? i missed it completely
1 5