News
On Shadow Punisher • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
Only 14 episodes left - when will Jeremy show up?
1 4
Replying to Sharlotka • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Episode 15Okay, I had expected the switch between the brothers but now we find out that there has never been a…
Not sure why they had to complicate the plot by making the twin bro a fake with a mask - would have been more credible as a real twin bro (anyone know why?)
0 0
On Shadow Punisher • 4 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
I don't trust the Emperor at all - am sure there's something nasty about him
2 2
Replying to Bi_Myself • 4 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
Bia, Luo Yunxi, if you die in this one, I'll never forgive you. Better mind your health. On the upside, he looks…
LYX is looking so healthy in this series and his performance is excellent as always
4 0
Replying to Xanfan • 4 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
I'll be so very very confused when they start using the new naming semantics - won't be able to determine which…
If they change the names of the actors so non Chinese readers/speakers won't be able to know who is who
0 2
Replying to Enigma05 • 4 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
BTS power rangers lol: https://weibo.com/7871820388/5350651741866702
I'll be so very very confused when they start using the new naming semantics - won't be able to determine which series to watch based on the actors!
0 4
Replying to kwanto • 6 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
Enjoy, this will be His last drama for a while.....
Why?
0 3
On Shadow Punisher • 6 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
LYX is so handsome and enthralling in this series - I like him with less makeup on, and his dancing skills are still showing through. Such a treat!
3 2
On Shadow Punisher • 7 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
Please please don't let Li Si die at the end, all this talk of him being sick from birth and hurting himself to fight evil - noooooo
10 1
On Shadow Punisher • 7 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
Love the spooky mean look they gave Alan Feng - and that fight with Luo Yunxi in the first episode is so tense and creepy, I was hooked already. These 2 male leads are excellent!
8 0
On The Long Watch • 26 days ago
Title The Long Watch
Is this set in the 90's or current day? I want to see current technology and use of AI in their investigations.
0 1
On Undercover Chef - Korea • Aug 24, 2026
Title Undercover Chef - Korea
Am enjoying this so much - making me long for some real pasta! Wish they had more shows like Culinary Class wars with more cooks and food varieties. Maybe they can go to Africa or India or Tibet so the environments can be more exciting.
1 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 19, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Is this xianxia or wuxia? I like martial arts, but not too much into gods, immortals, demons
2 1
Replying to QAS • Aug 13, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
In episode 25, the monster helped Wu Gao Lou to escape down the river. He tapped his nails on top of the chest,…
they know who is evil and who is good
4 0
Replying to Anoif • Aug 13, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Wow - Ep 25…… but I still don’t fully get how this mushroom building works though…. Anyone figured it…
I thought it was a hallucination but Laoguo describes it as real, each seeker building 1+1, so I'm wondering. Maybe it's a time loop as they came back to find what the markings/notes they left before (Xiangu too)
2 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 12, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
When will we get express?
0 0
Replying to IanuaCoeli • Aug 12, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
😕 multiple times entries and exits, in and out of the magic tower 🗼??.. and they remember not 😶... how…
I don't understand if the times they were not in the towers were real?
1 3
Replying to QAS • Aug 11, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Once they get into the tombs, the holes get bigger. 😁😁 I am zoning out on episdoe 23 with the hundred towers…
haha I was expecting her to be disheveled, full of mud and weeds and spluttering, but she emerged like from a salon spa
2 0
Replying to QAS • Aug 11, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Once they get into the tombs, the holes get bigger. 😁😁 I am zoning out on episdoe 23 with the hundred towers…
I can't make the connection between her planting the seed and the lilac flowers, and the blood which made the towers grow. Anybody know?
1 3
On Mystic Nine • Aug 11, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
So did they sneak by the mother of all monsters to go into that next hall, and how? Does the whistle work on all of them or only the one he trained?
1 0