Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
Replying to EscalanteeSola • Jul 13, 2026
I know she was supposed to be sick and poisoned in that scene but Meng Ziyi looked extra pretty in that pinkish…
Yeah, tired of her red and white outfits and super-red lips
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 12, 2026
If FL doesn't start demonstrating some care and affection for the ML after all he's done for her, she deserves to end up with Jeremy (good job Jeremy as weido again).
I wonder if her brother will mention the ML's martial arts as he spotted that very quickly
9 1
Replying to Nanananan777 • Jul 12, 2026
Just started the drama , on 1st episode. Bit confused here so she switched soul in to the princess body then what…
To me, soul merging is a gentle way of saying "possessed by restless ghost"
3 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 11, 2026
He Yu is portraying a range of emotions in this drama that some lead actors don't get to show even across ten…
He Yu is doing an excellent job - I feel his every pain and longing and confusion.
4 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 11, 2026
Wondering if this Gu persona is evil, waiting in limbo on the bridge to take over the body of a previously sweet and gentle princess. I rewatched Episode 1 and when she turned away from the mirror, the other image in the mirror was frozen so is the original princess kinda trapped (or am I overthinking it?)
1 2
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 11, 2026
I'm hoping that 2nd prince (aka weird Jeremy) pushes SXH too far and she gets strong enough to push out the cold cruel GU "persona" so she can love the CP honestly
0 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 11, 2026
If she has the memories of GQZ, can her ex-husband use this to manipulate her, do you think? I know he thought "nah, it's not her" but he may see more familiar tendencies as time goes on.
0 1
Replying to Cdramafairyxx3 • Jul 11, 2026
CP so delulu when it comes to the Princess, it’s so cute and funny 😂 she can’t do no wrong. Only his attendant…
Wondering if there'll be the usual betrayal/separation arc?
0 1
Replying to moodygirl • Jul 11, 2026
The Crown Prince is one smart cookie. Have watched 7 episodes and the drama is looking great. The FL is upright…
LOL I was waiting for a big knot and a bow
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 10, 2026
Don't know how the plot will deepen. ML is super handsome, FL looks the same always, and wondering how much screen time Jeremy will get ...
1 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jul 7, 2026
I know ML wants to be with FL, but having Gao Ran protect her would have kept her safer. Unless he's planning to give up the "throne" to Gao and leave with FL to "see the world".
5 1
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jul 2, 2026
After all the angst in a few other series, I'm actually enjoying this a lot. Just right for busy busy summer days of friends and errands when one doesn't want to be teary when going out or stressed when going to sleep.
5 1
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jul 1, 2026
Both the ML and the SML have good hearts, strategies and martial arts. If only they'd stop flapping their eyelashes at the FL and show her their inner strength, maybe she'd be interested. She's ambitious and doesn't need a skinnyjean soyboy.
4 0