Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
On Mystic Nine • Aug 10, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
8 episodes to go, I hope they don't find a cave of monster eggs being incubated by the J. Will have to blow up everything. Can't see how they'll wrap it up with a good ending for everyone, especially as I don't understand the time warp thing. Wonder if there'll be a season 2 on the same theme?
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 10, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Fun on set: https://weibo.com/7743789823/5330308744361591
It did look ouchy - I was hoping we would see him slowly inflate from the shrunken mummy state to his normal body, but I guess that would be difficult to show
3 2
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 9, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Soon Time Raiders2! Best to watch TR1 first. My personal favs are Mystic Nine1, Ultimate note, Behind Bronze door,…
Thanks! When is TR2 coming out? I've watched all of these.
0 1
On Mystic Nine • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Are there any upcoming series or movies related to the lost tomb series? I'm enjoying this genre of fantasy archeology
4 3
On Mystic Nine • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Episode 20: happy to see more of the Mystic Nine get into some dynamic action instead of mumbling in meetings!
2 0
Replying to keyyen • Aug 8, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I wonder where did i saw Chen Xiaolong (Hei Bei Lao Liu) before, he look kinda familiar, as i look it up, he was…
He's trained in martial arts - pity we don't see him more often in bigger roles. I liked him as the bratty disciple in Heroes and his aggressive manner is great here.
2 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
So few comments, is no one watching or are you all stunned into silence by how good it is? I guess only romance series get people raging with opinions. I'm enjoying this even waiting for it after midnight here.
10 5
Replying to ziqi • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
bruh are they using ai? especially the train scene in ep 18 where theyre having a meeting. it wouldve been better…
yeah, I was hoping to see the interaction between them with the different actors but no such luck
1 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I'm missing something - was the 401 army killed during the fight with the monster?
0 1
On Mystic Nine • Aug 6, 2026
Title Mystic Nine Spoiler
So cool how ZQS killed the monster by yanking out it's head and spine, and poor Laoguo trying so hard to tame it (now I don't think it can be tamed, it's just pretending)
4 1
On Mystic Nine • Aug 6, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Off topic, but they sure made flashlights in those days that lasted long (and how many ba.tteries are they carrying). LOL if I can believe in monsters, I shouldn't wonder about their supplies, like 600m ropes.
3 1
On Mystic Nine • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I got the creeps with Laoguo eating those herbs! Did I see wrong in the cave there was a mother monster with an egg? Maybe if he reunites their monster family, they will love him.
3 3
On Overdo • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
At this point, I'm no longer "waiting" for the next episode. I watch it when I have time and do other mindless things at the same time. Also don't read comments more than 5 lines long without spacing/punctuation. Sad that ZLH ended up doing this ... he's totally too talented for this simping role.
6 4
On Mystic Nine • Aug 4, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Disappointed we can't watch Laoguo taming that thing - I was so excited. Guess it'll be a puppy the next time we see it.
2 4
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo
I know everyone is concerned about the dismal ratings but it can be further from the truth. But to supporters:…
I just wish they wouldn't keep playing the "theme" music all through the various serious dialogues - it's so distracting. We don't need suspense music nearly the whole episode especially noticeable in Ep 25. Some moments of meaningful words or silence would also add to the tension.
6 1
On Mystic Nine • Aug 2, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Right now the humor is making me not care for the individuals, except for poor Runty. I hope they eventually get out of the tower and into some other environments too. I really hate that rubber snake that's in so many series, can't they create something more original?
4 1
On Mystic Nine • Jul 31, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Too much time/focus on the 401 zombie army - want more of the mystery now. Poor puppy! Is Jeremy one of the nine?
2 3
Replying to nanalily • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Fate is so cruel to them, the young ren susu save qingyi back then which brought demise of her parents, thus she…
Remind me please, what episode young susu save qingyu?
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
XZX’s character and fun after: https://weibo.com/7399657733/5326079218944334
It's hard of me to think of him other than little WuXie
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
Hard to get in and out of character but he did it: https://weibo.com/7831110265/5326091959142614
ZLH really outdid himself in his emotions in this series - good job
3 1