Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
Replying to Mira • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
Ep 9Super Satisfied.A killer duo and partner in crime😈😈Previews are killing me. I need Ep 10 and 11 right…
So as a doctor, he now helps ensure the victim is really dead - wonder if he can alter the cause and time of death too
0 3
Replying to Dedra70 • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
Ok, I have binged all 7 episodes. I have to say, some of the editing was a bit rough as is the story. The whole…
It's just like Blossoms of Power
0 0
On Overdo • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
Sigh, if I see shoes or tree tops as a transition clip any more times, I'll go crazy. It's like "we don't know what expression should be on their faces, so let's just show something bland". Am dropping for now, please post if it gets any better ...? Poor ZLH did you really have to act in this?
14 3
On Overdo • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
Ok, as another mentioned, I'm really starting to get annoyed by the feet walking in high heels - it's a mindless lazy way to transition to another scene
6 0
On Overdo • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm hoping we don't have a simping ML and a cold-hearted killer FL like we do in PoB. I'm just looking now for a decent martial arts series w/o toxic romance (maybe wait for YY)
0 0
On Overdo • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
So who is waiting for Ep 6 despite not being too impressed? I just want to know if the FL's purpose (is she some sort of double agent) justifies her unfair treatment of ML. And I admit, ZLH's face card is what made me watch initially, so ...let's see if the plot will be interesting enough to stay.
5 0
On Overdo • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
So will this be a political drama or just a story about family rivalry and scheming? I can't seem to gather the context of the whole thing
0 1
On Overdo • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm enjoying the plot, but the intro and outro music makes me think it's some kind of skit/comedy. Wish they had a decent OST ... music director is !?!?!?
5 0
Replying to moodygirl • Jul 16, 2026
Surprised to see Gao Wei Guang in a bit part.
Has he appeared yet?
0 1
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 15, 2026
How much her family loves her and supports her is almost drama land unheard of. A swing from brother and father....…
Does her family know she died and it is Gu inside her?
0 3
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 15, 2026
I'm impatient for her to show some love - will stop watching now. Please post an update if and when she actually tells him she loves him (as he asked and she agreed to)
1 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Jul 15, 2026
You know what? Let's get married soon. Get ready you all, here come Prince Xin. Yep, homeboy thinks he stands…
Yeah Xin be a pest and you'll meet your demise
1 0
Replying to louvrezzz • Jul 15, 2026
the FL before died was Prince Xin's wifethen after she died, her soul get into shen xihe's body and somehow she…
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "revenge is a dessert best served cold" combined with "borrowing knife to kill"
0 0
Replying to louvrezzz • Jul 14, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
the FL before died was Prince Xin's wifethen after she died, her soul get into shen xihe's body and somehow she…
Yikes, so in which episode will she change to "good" or is the CP just a fool to love her?
0 1
Replying to louvrezzz • Jul 14, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
the FL before died was Prince Xin's wifethen after she died, her soul get into shen xihe's body and somehow she…
So SXH is just a shell for Gu to live in (almost like a ghost marriage)
0 4
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 14, 2026
The more I watch, the more I'm spooked out by the thought that she is a gentle princess possessed by a cruel spirit that is dominant. Actually fear that she'll kill 5th prince because he knows the truth. Transmigration I can handle - this is almost like exorcism is needed. Because of the plot and the fact that she is beautiful, we support her actions and the "romance" but I'm now regarding her as the antagonist. Wonder why Bu isn't more suspicious as she's supposed to know her so well.
1 0
Replying to HOP2020 • Jul 14, 2026
Because she also wants revenge, and to do that she needs power. Also, marrying a powerful prince in her last life…
Is Gu a vengeful ghost that took over the princess's life and body?
0 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 13, 2026
Our pookie ML is marrying the 5th prince's dead wife inside the body of a weak princess - this is the story?
3 3
Replying to Shreya • Jul 13, 2026
So is it Xihe's soul with Qingzhi's memories or Qingzhi's soul with Xihe's memories?
It's the perfect ghost story
1 0