Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
How long will the Ye Li PTSD/schizo trope last? I hope not the whole series. Really want her to love MXY in her right mind and with no hidden agenda.
2 2
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 12, 2026
Just watched episode 1. It was funny but I wasn't overly impressed with the CGI evil god snake and felt it could have been done better. Also so disappointed that Jeremy only got 5 minutes. Does it get better in the next episodes?
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
I'm confused. If she was really abandoned and lost in the forest totally crazy and destitute, how did they know she was there - to arrange the marriage and to send some troops to go get her out, at the beginning?
2 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
He seems to be falling faster. I truly hope she doesn't take advantage of him for her Lishan revenge and hurt him.
2 5
Replying to foodyoshi • Jun 9, 2026
does anyone know why theres so much hate on bai lu rn in china? She's always been one of my favourite actors
I watch all Bal Lu's series, because of her acting and because I think she's the most beautiful actress (together with Dilraba). Sometimes she gets a not-so-great plot or ML, but she's still worth watching. Here paired with Cheng Lei is NOT to be missed! The hate is from jealousy.
2 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Jun 6, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures Spoiler
I too really wanted to see how he was cured since everyone was saying he was going to die before they found it.…
Didn't they say they got the antidote prescription from that cult in Ep35?
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 6, 2026
Allen's Farewell letter: https://weibo.com/5051523324/5306832826664433
Miss him already
0 1
Replying to Lenneth Valkyrie • Jun 4, 2026
You know Yang Yang has lot of haters. Even in Douban, there are lot of 1 star rating even if it hasn't yet aired.…
to me, Yang Yang is the most handsome of male actors at this current time
2 2
Replying to ginadawn344 • Jun 4, 2026
The hate Yang Yang gets is really sad because he doesn't deserve it at all.
If they were half as handsome or athletic as him, they wouldn't be haters - it's just jealousy
5 5
Replying to Enigma05 • May 29, 2026
They’ll be fighting until the very last episode as the previews show though they only go up to 36. I’m not…
Don't know how they'll wrap up the plot (and criminals) in so few episodes left. I don't trust anyone higher in the ranks. Where is this Justice Bao and can he override the evil authorities so that ZZ can escalate for just and timely punishment? Will they have a season 2 to round up the hidden perpetrators?
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • May 27, 2026
Well, SJZ is the bastard son of the prince so he wants the eyes for the prince. I don’t know about the rest…
What if all 3 of them are in cahoots? Poor ZZ, BYT and HLL - surrounded by schemers
0 2
Replying to Smiling • May 27, 2026
Xiao Tang, Shao Ji Zhu and Huo Feng are all prime suspects who could be the pronounced dead Zhao guy 🤔 I wonder…
I think it's Huo Feng, he's been hiding in the background and also after linglong eye
5 1
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 26, 2026
If the corruption goes all the way to the top, they will grant amnesty to all the evil ones - so hopefully there's some justice in the royal levels (else better to kill the criminals first)
2 0
Replying to kd22 • May 25, 2026
Why is the rating here so low? Is this another case of certain disgruntled people trying to ruin the drama for…
Some people looking for lust and blood voting it low. This deserves at least a 8.2
2 0
Replying to Xinnnnnnxinnnnnn • May 24, 2026
Yes I want that person to die like he is so annoying he supports evil peoples and than have audacity to say he…
What is the Linglong eye - maybe I missed the description?
0 1