Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 13, 2026
Anyone else seeing ads in the comments all of a sudden?
I have ad-block so I'm seeing lots of white space between some comments
2 1
Replying to cmschatton • Apr 13, 2026
I fucking love Baron Chen. Even when he's being very serious and dramatic, I feel like he's always having an amazing…
Can't stop thinking of him as "Glasses" - wish he could play that role again
0 2
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 13, 2026
So sad that cruel Yan Ke destroyed the lamp from DX, and when she holds the little wooden foxy - the music they play during this makes me want to cry.
5 6
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 13, 2026
Please give me the chance to kill Yan Ke myself. Miles, you're doing an excellent job portraying the worst kind of murderous stalker bringing trauma to the victim of your obsession
4 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 12, 2026
I wish the guy playing Lu Da would get more popular roles. I find him super cute (growing into very handsome) and liked him since he was in Love of the Olive Tree
2 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 11, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
Will Duan Xu give up all his 5 senses forever for Simu to live a good life with him? Or can it only be ONE sense at a time? I'm imagining how or what (if anything) he feels while kissing her? I guess their relationship and love has to be based on the soul/emotions? Such a sacrifice ...
0 1
Replying to Vniverse • Apr 11, 2026
Can't even hate his face because it's Miles!!! 😭
Miles is excellent delulu getting increasing more nasty due to rejection - serious stalker complex of if I can't get you, I'll kill you so nobody else can have you
0 0
On Fate Chooses You • Apr 5, 2026
I'm looking forward to this, but also getting ready to block any posts about whether Allen is/will be doing any kisses/real kisses and why/why not. That topic ruins it for those who want to watch for the plot, acting, special effects, etc.
9 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 5, 2026
Looks like the spirit world is just as evil as the mortal world with hidden enemies, greed and other atrocities. Hope they find peace and love together and eliminate all the bullshit entities in both realms.
12 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 3, 2026
Per creativity, it's interesting to see the Void, but I wouldn't like that to be my home at all - it seems so devoid of joy - wonder if everyone who lives there also is lacking their 5 senses
7 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 30, 2026
I'm so relieved that the cgi is not yucky and there's no plushy and rubber-like toys like a lot of the fantasy series we got last year (had to stop at episode 1)
9 1
Replying to SUNNY2611 • Mar 29, 2026
I’ve watched the first 6 episodes and I really like it so far. Both the ML and FL are very likable, their chemistry…
I hope neither of the ML or FL become wimpy after falling in love - they should each get stronger, also the retiring to the countryside is sooo boring so it'd better not end that way
1 0
Replying to Darmi • Mar 29, 2026
Woah Reba's best has to be Eternal Love and the sequel Eternal Love of Dream. Might be old, but it is a classic
ELOD is unforgettable - I loved everything about it
4 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Mar 29, 2026
The 5 senses: see, hear, smell, touch and taste. Not that she can’t feel, she is numb as her senses are not…
If that was me, I'd also be bored and expressionless to external stimuli, but I think she does feel emotions and touched by sadness and love (e.g. helping the little boy and the butterfly funeral)
3 1
Replying to Lhily • Mar 29, 2026
I agree. They could have done a better job with the wig.
Yes, the ZhuYu hairstyles were definitely more natural and flattering for the ML and FL. For Reba, I like her when her hair is not done up like an old lady.
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Completed, really enjoyed it but didn't watch the alternate ending as it would have ruined the plot for me. What I didn't like is that she had to be drunk for her to be passionate and to be kissed, and that he had to have the aphrodisiac effect so they could make it? Like really - why couldn't natural desire for one's beloved be enough? It's almost like an apology for a couple's lovemaking
10 1