Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 24, 2026
I really enjoy *Alan Fang's acting here, especially his fighting scenes which are so varied in different situations. When he's not carrying a weapon, he disarms and acquires his opponents' weapons, it's really impressive. For people in countries where it's illegal to carry anything to defend yourself, this is a wonderful skill to have as cowardly criminals always carry something.
* hope he wins an award for this series
9 2
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 23, 2026
I keep thinking that Shao Ji looks like someone I know - I remembered today he looks like Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory - especially when he stretches his neck and tilts it in an arrogant way (western comedy TV series). Look it up and you'll see
5 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • May 23, 2026
Am I the only one who enjoys watching Shao Jizu 😂😂 i haven't met such an entertaining antagonist sidekick…
He's doing a great job - I hate him with a passion
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • May 22, 2026
A serious scene can be humorous too: https://weibo.com/7920288830/5301434742210852
I admire the friendly collaboration - even while working in the freezing cold
0 1
Replying to SakuraDream • May 21, 2026
I’m think the plague was that other poison used to get rid of Bai Yu Tangs’s brother and Ling Long’s aunt.
It's called gain-of-function. Spread the disease, the antidote also kills
0 0
Replying to kikintae • May 20, 2026
Everyone want zz to kill. He is imperial guard aka a cop. He not executioner and can't decide who is worth to…
If someone threatens my family with their life, I would kill them and I'm not even a cop. It takes a minimum of 40 minutes for a cop to arrive by which time all of us would be dead.
0 1
Replying to Sssnoopyyy • May 20, 2026
I know this isn’t supposed to be a romance centered drama but it seems like there will be a love line between…
LL's fiance is an ugly evil SOB and I'd rather she died than be with him
1 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 19, 2026
Is Ling Long also not "killing" anyone even in self defense? I think if you want to fight criminals, you need to be merciless sometimes, because there's not always someone to rescue you. You know the saying "you are your own first responder" (can't depend on cops being available when you're in trouble). I know she's capable but it distracts ZZ and BYT worrying about her.
5 4
Replying to Dreamy • May 19, 2026
Anyone knows if BYT will have love interest/love line here?So far am livin' for the bromance, just curious if…
I hope BYT ends up with a love interest - I'll volunteer if he doesn't!
3 1
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 18, 2026
I agree with Bai Yutang. In a country where the government is corrupt , only normal citizens can help with punishing criminals before they hurt more innocents. Justice can't be achieved with a catch-and-release policy which still exists today.
7 2
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 16, 2026
Up to episode 9, why do I feel that Alan Fang is acting more like the ML than Yang Yang? He seems more astute, knowledgeable about the scheming world and could be even getting more screen time.
4 4
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 14, 2026
Alan Fang is so handsome and great at the fight scenes. Pity he never gets a good series when he's the ML. I really enjoy watching him.
6 3
On Fate Chooses You • May 5, 2026
I've been enjoying this, but just got to Episode 16 and it looks like machine or other translated? Is it only this episode or all after 16 - because I can't get the meaning of what's going on.
0 1
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 22, 2026
Loved the rawness of it all - the only part I found unbelievable was a boxer taking down so many knife fighters with hardly any injuries (boxing with fma is a cool crosstraining mix)
3 0
Replying to Josna Vincy • Apr 16, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
YESS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT! He'll cultivate enough to become a formed spirit and live with her eternally with…
Do they both have the 5 senses as humans, and does he regain any of the senses to make him "healthy" again or is he kinda sick anyhow?
1 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 16, 2026
Will I miss anything crucial if I skip the last 5 episodes? I've watched the extra 6 min episode with the HE and don't want anymore sadness as I knew he was going to die from the title.
0 3
Replying to Cherrybanana • Apr 14, 2026
If he had done something to that little fox I would have come through the screen for him 😅
That broke off their communications, so she didn't know he needed help (well she was locked up anyway by the SOB)
0 1