News
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Please don't forget the importance of the blue ribbon in their fated destiny
14 4
Replying to Tsukiko • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
As long as i didnt skimmed over it, i dont think it's in the novel that he saves her using CPR
Those hoping for his redemption, have never been stalked endlessly by a psychopath ex. The constant fear of being watched and controlled can drive one to suicide. I'm looking forward to his death asap.
1 3
Replying to Yinyang • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
"Your Highness, can you swim?" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love his tone here😩😩😩
Pity he had to keep him alive as leverage. Would have been such a pleasure to see him drowned and really dead.
0 0
Replying to Navami • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Im actually saddend by the fact that the beautiful copper coin scene (i dont know the chinese name) which was…
Some immature watchers can't distinguish between love, lust and prostituting oneself for survival. For those who are so starved to see a bit of skin and/or sado/machism there's lots of that somewhere else with even hotter "actors".
2 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Tian Xi Wei has outdone herself in this series and outdone lots of other idol female actors in other series too. If ZLH doesn't get more screentime after Ep 21, she's carrying the entire plot on her own and should get top billing.
10 1
Replying to RURU • Mar 13, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
This I get ! But thinking these characters are redeemable and wishing for a happy ending just cz of the chemistry…
The directors are teasing us with casting good looking villains, but it reflects reality sometimes as the most handsome guys can be psycho SOBs
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 13, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
The Sui brothers need to be tortured slowly to death over many years, with parts of their limbs cut off at bit at a time
15 0
Replying to Shui Ze Mu Lan • Mar 13, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
1. I’m just here to say that grey hair is the era! We had Song Mo last year and Qi Min this year. Please, no…
Still, I'll never forget Xiang Liu ...
0 0
Replying to Lightangel452 • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Ok, the manager is not the best wing woman, how did she not set up a babysitter or a different room for Changyu's…
I'm relieved though, else she would not be able to help fight while pregnant
4 2
Replying to cupcakecarlynn • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
he deserved that and more. he disrespected her in the worst way and now that he has a new fiancé he’s STILL…
fiance needs a slap too
5 1
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Did this guy... knock someone unconscious just so he could sleep?
Wish I could do that without causing undue harm!
3 1
On My Page in the 90s • Mar 3, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
I actually enjoyed this more than LBL as the couple seemed to relate to each other so naturally. Both were so sweet during the slow burn and the angst really got to me. The fact that I'm still trying to work out logically what happened at the end (and in Ep 1) makes it worthwhile as I tend to forget series quickly. It was to me a much deeper love than LBL which I found more superficial after watching this. Now we don't need a season 2, we just need one more episode to explain the finale.
14 3
On The Shadow's Edge • Feb 24, 2026
Title The Shadow's Edge
where do you watch this please?
0 1
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 6, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Does this change after episode 2? Is it more intrigue like the 1st 2 episodes. Guess I was hoping for more martial arts action. Can the ML fight at all?
0 7
On I Am Boxer • Feb 5, 2026
Title I Am Boxer
I don't understand the scoring. Why do they get points for useless whaps instead of accurate impact?
0 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 3, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Is this wuxia or fantasy or ...... what? I can't tell from the trailer but I don't want to miss Bai Lu.
1 1
Replying to deedee5683 • Jan 22, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
Okay I was on board with the main being able to single handedly take on like 50 dudes in a fight. But during episode…
And I wish he'd carry a force multiplier because he won't always be able to disarm someone to use theirs. You'd think he'd teach his team some techniques too.
0 0
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Jan 22, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
I watched season 3 and enjoyed it, so am now watching season 1 (nearly complete). Must say what keeps me addicted to the series, is that good eventually triumphs over evil, even if not through the sometimes ineffective inefficient "system". Looking forward to season 4!
0 0
Replying to RituKhanayat • Jan 16, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
Not necessarily but if you watch it it's mind blowing
Thanks will complete S3 first. Loved the solution to the corrupt car dealership arc.
1 1
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Jan 16, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
Do I have to watch seasons 1 and 2 before this one?
0 4