Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 54 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
Replying to Regina de Sá • Dec 1, 2025
Lu Jie is the biggest boss of Qinglang! 😱 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7kAho-3gYxQ&pp=0gcJCRUKAYcqIYzv
She's creepy from day 1, but didn't know she's so powerful
2 1
On Love and Crown • Dec 1, 2025
Ep 24 and Ying is still scary - I think crazy folks are more frightening than openly evil people
3 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Nov 28, 2025
Teaser Ep 17https://wetv.vip/en/play/wy3f1de2ksdhs6v/v410145y3kq-Teaser_EP17%3A_Love_on_the_Turquoise_LandTeaser…
yikes things are getting really exciting
3 0
Replying to Xanfan • Nov 28, 2025
Was the guy to whom she brought the dumplings her husband? So the humanized fiends can easily breed with humans?…
Thanks for explaining :-)
1 0
Replying to Xanfan • Nov 28, 2025
Question from ep 15?
Was the guy to whom she brought the dumplings her husband? So the humanized fiends can easily breed with humans? Are the children then fiends and also blood bags?
1 2
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 28, 2025
I just realised that we're almost halfway through and we haven't made a lot of progress at eliminating the evil ones. What will happen in the next few episodes to give us some hope?
0 1
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 27, 2025
Is Jiang going to come up with a plan? He doesn't seem to gather much info tied up in that pond. The 2 main leads are getting a bit wiser but not stronger at all, and don't seem to have much strategic or leadership ability although he's CEO of some tech company (is it a front for recruiting fiends seeing he doesn't seem that busy and I'm curious about what kind of pharma LXR is running).
2 0
Replying to Noona_ni • Nov 27, 2025
Earth fiends can only eat the direct bloodlines of the first human they eat eg.siblings, children, etc. They turned…
Are they keeping them alive to get more info? I mean one could dismember their bodies into several pieces and distribute it far away? Not sure what YT is trained in, but he's sure handling the horrible fiends calmly now.
0 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 26, 2025
This is so interesting and the scariest part is that the fiends have human form (I wasn't impressed with the original form which looked like Sigourney's alien, but wearing a crash helmet). Can't wait for the next episode and to see NGL's past and YT's past and how they developed their abilities.
2 0
Replying to renebaebae • Nov 26, 2025
maybe it's just me, but at that point of scratch, shouldn't you be pouring down alcohol instead of doing spray…
I guess the first aid at Dr LV isn't quite what we're used to, like using surgical scissors instead of trauma shears to cut the clothes off NGL
0 2
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 26, 2025
So aside from the blind guy who kept the fiend, no one else in the South mountain chasers gave up one of their senses to improve their tracking abilities? What about enhanced sight, hearing their weird trrrill, etc? I'm actually suspicious of this group too with the weird cauldron rites.
0 3
Replying to EllieWins • Nov 26, 2025
Omg same, I went into this practically blind. I didn't read the synopsis and only saw the trailer a few months…
I think about the episodes before sleeping, to relieve my stress from the current troubles and worries and so much to do the next day
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 26, 2025
ZL posted a video of her character in red; very convincing creature feature. But red looks great on her: https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5237205837217817
She's doing a great job as a villain - I'm so looking forward to her demise
0 1
Replying to Birdlady • Nov 25, 2025
That fiend is not dead yet. Yt does not know how to kill the fiend. Only njl know the secret
Oh no, all that effort for nothing? Can he drag them into an incinerator?
1 1