Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 9, 2025
You know what I found myself really thinking about in the last few episodes with the war and whatever that ZCJ…
Yup, those hypocrites from the Sword Alliance who degraded her so much and came asscreeping when they thought she was a princess, is disgusting but that is what the real world is like. People who were/are hurt and vulnerable are never given compassion or time of day (even "best friends" just say "get over it"). Ms Zhong didn't attribute her background/problems to the evil and cruel people enough to realize that her low self-esteem is causing her to fall into the trap set by manipulators. She must learn a fuck-it attitude when encountering this, even to the point of accepting loneliness and isolation.

All the terrible things that happen to people with PTSD (discrimination, assault, attack, stalking, poverty, betrayal) are not their fault and they must recoup/retain their own self-worth (revenge is not always possible). The best revenge to the culprits is to live our best lives in health and joy and peace lowering our expectations that integrity is a prime motivator for others - it is not and we should not succumb to normalcy bias.

Regarding medical trauma, we saw the purge activity during the pandemic where the elderly were separated from their families ... no one can forget the abuse/neglect here.

Ok nuff ranting from me - that's why I watch these stories - to see good triumph over evil and to watch villains suffer and die.
3 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 8, 2025
And it’s a wrap! 9/27! Here’s the trailer: https://weibo.com/7871820388/5215428020275018Clip: https://weibo.com/7871820388/5215430534762985
Beautiful - that spinning by Luo Yunxi - can't wait!
0 1
Replying to Sakura Cn • Nov 8, 2025
I think this drama has too many flashback about FZ. Its makes it repetitive & boring. Its lost the impact…
Yeah, especially with LY's watching TLC remove the heart crystal
2 1
Replying to Farhana Akhter • Nov 7, 2025
He didn't notice that bug in his body?
The one that flew inside his robe? Wonder if it will turn him into a zombie or if he just nullified it (his body is antidote)?
1 1
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 7, 2025
Alen Fang is doing an excellent job - the more I see this lunatic Yan the more I hate him and wish I could kill him myself. Hope he doesn't get typecast as a villain though, he's handsome as a good ML.
13 5
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 7, 2025
I'm missing Chi Yun. Please remind me if he's occupied somewhere else - why haven't we seen him recently?
5 2
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Nov 7, 2025
it will be 5 times tonight :) I mite as well add it to the blood and tears count I’ve been doing lol
Son of Frankenstein?
1 2
Replying to princess wanning • Nov 6, 2025
calling female characters roaches… not a good look
I understand his priorities. I did caregiving for my parents for nearly 10 years, especially in a western country where there's minimal compassion for the elderly. Jeremy is lucky he and his family are in China
2 0
Replying to princess wanning • Nov 6, 2025
calling female characters roaches… not a good look
Oh I didn't know that, hope he's doing well
0 2
Replying to princess wanning • Nov 6, 2025
calling female characters roaches… not a good look
I'd rather see more of crazy Jeremy but he's just skulking behind his opera masks - what a waste of talent.
1 4
Replying to Daenerys • Nov 4, 2025
It’s so irrational she appears for a few minutes, so many other things happen in the 40mins or so of the episode…
I guess if TLC bit her neck to get strength/healed like 2 other ML's in other series, it would be seen as being sensual?
2 4
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Nov 4, 2025
And LY also seems to be from a similar past. FZ seems to like picking traumatised stray kitties without a second…
Yikes, the words about traumatised kitties reminds me of Jeremy and the white cat
0 1
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Nov 4, 2025
Also, the way TLC was throwing a tantrum cos he didn’t want Fang Zhou to die was such a spoiled brat move lol.…
The puppy eyes vs his powerful YY look shows LYX's acting range so well. "Fav child" is why LY won't give TLC a chance to prove his innocence.
3 0
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 4, 2025
Here's my theory: there is NO WAY one can criticize LYX's stellar performance here, so the LYX trolls/haters are focusing on his relationship with Ashui to detract from the success of this series. Also, they hated all the female generals too in other series - seems like they're ugly b's who can't stand someone beautiful being loved by the ML or wish he'd have a BL instead.
16 12
Replying to Kazzy010 • Nov 4, 2025
Damn.. It was mentioned by others, but the BASHING of A-Shui character here is really very harsh and really unwarranted…
If it was Bai Lu, would there be so many complaints - I don't know Jelly Lin but I think she's really pretty and not acting any worse than the other TLC female acquaintances, so why the hate?
7 2
Replying to kwanto • Nov 4, 2025
https://weibo.com/7721641370/QbH5kdnmX?pagetype=likeLYX BTS full 2min+ dance for ep 18, contains the original…
It's so enjoyable to watch this - the scene in ep 18 has special effects but here you can see LYX's talent and know that he loves dancing
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Nov 4, 2025
She isn't the best written character for sure but neither is she the worst. I think the real issue is no one seems…
I don't like her or hate her but I do respect her for saving HIM so many times with her blood and that's why I want her to be with him
2 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 4, 2025
Some are more flexible than others lol: https://weibo.com/7877145645/5229213902968033
LXY's physique is built for martial arts - the dance was gorgeous!
4 2
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 3, 2025
Every time I see Jeremy with that white cat, I think of Blofeld (head of Spectre in 007). Blofeld cared for the cat, but I'm expecting it to be suffocated/strangled here in a fit of anger
1 4
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 3, 2025
The entire cast (more or less) showed up to the Weibo night red carpet thing, looking glam with fluffy toys I…
Wish Weibo would give English subs too
0 1