Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
Replying to Jules_Ader • Oct 22, 2025
Title Blood River
Since they already low rated the unaired episodes I forsee a typical vulgar attack of the trolls in the comment…
i find the block user function so useful
2 1
On Blood River • Oct 22, 2025
Title Blood River
Bit confused here. Is the soul reaper's hall the same as the 3 folks in the cave that control everything?
0 1
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Oct 22, 2025
Title Blood River
I hope this is one of GJ's best drama next to WOH. (Plots are my liking. ) Just finished Ep 1, his typical staring…
I think Su Mu Yu is conflicted with being an assassin and keeping his promise to protect the Patriarch, and also conflicted about Su Chang He as his friend who wants a new leader. I would also be trying hard to look emotionless so my enemies don't know what I'm thinking. In the later episodes, his eyes tear up so subtly when s.h.t.f. to the ones he cares about, but he has to be cautious all the time.
5 5
Replying to meidreams • Oct 21, 2025
Title Blood River
From what I have understood, they are the ones that actually move strings in Dark River, issue the orders and…
So even if they choose a good Patriarch, he's still under their control?
2 1
Replying to Stj • Oct 21, 2025
Title Blood River
Who else feels they should have swapped the actors For the ML character? Gong Jun seems more suited to me for…
I think Gong Jun has a more compassionate face and the other one a more scheming face so the choice is right
4 0
On Blood River • Oct 21, 2025
Title Blood River
Wow, I'm noticing (is it just me) that in the last few series I've watched, that while one is negotiating/confronting someone, another comes and stabs you in the back (so many scenes of the sword coming through your chest from the back). No more honor in fighting for sure. Hope this isn't indicative of the environment in which we now live, a literal stab in the back!
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 19, 2025
Title Blood River
Oo Bai Shu is here too
I hope he's playing a good guy, his face is so gentle and kind - always wish he had a bigger role
1 2
Replying to Queen Love • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Go and look at the last 6 photo uploads up there😆
These 3 young actors really did a good job playing with our emotions and kept the 2nd half interesting
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 17, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
What a wild ride, enjoyed it immensely. Two comments: why was the blood so orange and why do female generals have to fight with a bow and arrow? I'd much rather the FL used a sword and also have a bow-arrow weapon like XJS for mid-long range use. Also it would be wonderful to learn from FSG's sifu (who was it?)
6 3
On Fated Hearts • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Goodbye Xia Jing Yan, excellent acting and kudos to Qin Tianyu. His was the only death for which I cried.
9 1
Replying to Xanfan • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
At least we don't have to watch 275 episodes over a few years to find out the ending - like the Bollywood serials
Haha, what about The Bold and the Beautiful that aired its 9000th episode in 2023 and will start up again in 2027 for the bored US housewives?
0 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I think a happy ending for FSG will have to include a happy ending for his brother, his sister and his beloved. Only in this way, can he have a peaceful life instead of continuing the cycles of revenge of the previous generations.
10 6
Replying to Fated Hearts • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Replying to deleted comment
At least we don't have to watch 275 episodes over a few years to find out the ending - like the Bollywood serials
2 4
Replying to Sheena • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Raise your hands if anybody expected that you will end up loving and rooting the most unexpected character and…
I wonder if we'd think the same if the emperor is old and ugly, instead of handsome and cute
0 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Sigh, if we didn't have so many scenes of the 2nd dysfunctional couple, this series would be 28 episodes long
2 0
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
At this point i really hope it's not gonna have a sad ending 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
I hope it won't be like The White Olive Tree
0 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Sadly the brutality and blood reminds me of the real world situation today with country wars, civil wars and even local crime. Just because it's not as bloody (cowardly bullets and bombs and starvation vs swords), doesn't mean that people are any less wicked. Count the cost of innocent lives everywhere as collateral damage ... lesson learned = never trust anyone..
6 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Blood is thicker than water. All the parents doing evil scheming to get power for their children, and the children avenging their parent/s' death. It does come down to me first, family first in this series - and is this better or worse than country first?
7 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Sick and tired of reading comments about the dumb princess. She's distracting all of us from the main plot and romance of the main leads. I'm skipping all posts about her and all parts of the episodes that have her in it. Wish she was never in this series, the b.tch!
5 1