News
Replying to Vin • Sep 21, 2025
Title Time Raiders
Loved it, closer to the book, I just hate the fact that it only has 18 episodes, will be a short journey
I'd be much happier if it were 40 episodes
2 0
Replying to budoboo • Sep 20, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Must have been sleeping. Just realized that Liu Sui Feng is non other than the veggie boy Ying Lei from Fangs…
XZX is also in Time Raiders - now I can't stop associating him with yuk beetles bringing death
1 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 19, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
With brothers like QXS has, who needs enemies? Seen enough of those 2, let's move on to solving the mystery with the masked man and the white-haired QXS twin
7 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 17, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Can't wait till the next episodes to see which evil creep will emerge out of the woodwork. The martial world is so corrupt, no wonder it's hard to write a novel with a real hero. I must admit I didn't like the 2 idiots and the 4 idiots who were supposed to be funny, but to me they're just cringey.
0 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 17, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
If QMM is the novel author, then if everyone and everything that is happening is reflective of what his real life is like, he must be a sad person indeed. Hope all the miserable experiences in this martial arts world help him grow and find solutions if this is what he needs - to stand up and be brave despite the circumstances, hey even to the point of hurting someone (which could be justified).
1 4
Replying to Grouchy • Sep 16, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend Spoiler
iirc, his mom was saying the pouch is full of goodies. it can help him a lot when he needs it.but the key seem…
What about him getting well so soon after getting his tendons severed?
0 2
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 16, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend Spoiler
I'm missing something. After the Sword King beat him up, QXS fell over, split blood and was taken home so his healer sister could help him. Did a long time go by then, or was there a system reset? When he got out of the bed I was expecting him to be full of bandages, need crutches and fall flat on his face. Instead he went okay to look into the pouch his mom gave him to find the key and the note. Now did the system give him his full health back, and now added the key and the note into the pouch - why didn't he see this before?
1 4
Replying to Jenny park • Sep 15, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
I taught the ML was supposed to be very strong but he is such a weakling in every episodes? I'm getting frustrated…
I understand he has a growth path to getting stronger. My gripe is why does he trust everybody - I think his main lesson is to learn discernment because his real/imaginary world is full of deceit.
1 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Sep 15, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
2 more satisfying episodes today 😘Since it is wuxia, with betrayal and cunning people and also Chengyi's drama,…
I can't help but liken this to being the target of corrupt office politics especially within a large multinational with lots of acquisitions and mergers where execs, mgt, peers and subordinates are scheming for their own benefit.
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 15, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
After reading the comment section, I'm kind of wondering whether I should skip today and watch for tomorrow or…
Cheng Yi - the king of suffering
4 1
Replying to Cahane • Sep 15, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend Spoiler
Sword king was in disguised for years with really good reputation.. there is also witness denying QS accusation..…
Hopefully it's some ploy by Sword King to lure out the Power Gang (lol, that's just because the actor usually plays a good guy, and not wearing so much white makeup)
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 15, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
What happens when there are wires and layers of clothing…. https://weibo.com/7917700465/5211094466955164
CY works so hard and looks agile, lithe and gorgeous. Of course if I were to fight anyone I wouldn't be wearing any of those beautiful flowing costumes.
2 1
Replying to Thezia • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
I really mean, ep11, that feeling that ChengYi transmits with the role of QS, it reaches the bottom of your heart,…
CY is excellent at his expressions. I also cry with QS when he's sad like when he ate the noodles his mom made for him and when his friend died. It's never overdone but very subtle. Why do I feel that it will be an SE - the OST music sounds so sad to me.
3 1
Replying to WiebkeKth • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
How can they make one of the most geogeous actresses in China (Gulnezer Bextiyar) look both old and pretty at…
Must be the same team of makeup artists that do Meng Ziyi - they look almost identical
2 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Sep 14, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Missing CXX so much, wish this would air soon
10 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 13, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
In Episode 9 Crazy Yan says if they defeat him, he will give them the Hero Command Token plus also the Voidheart Codex. What is the Voidheart Codex in Chinese and what is it really? Is it some secret AI microcode that got there before him?
0 1
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 13, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
What is the Voidheart Codex? People not transmigrated are referring to it?
0 1
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend Spoiler
Does XQS know that Siu Feng is not his NPC? But is keeping him close (keep your friends close, keep your enemy closer)?
0 6
On Shadow Love • Sep 11, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I'm rewatching from the beginning and enjoying it more because I don't have to focus on the subtitles to understand the plot so I can concentrate on what's going on and appreciating the skills of each actor in their role. Especially the loving looks between the main leads is great as well as the playful banter which adds to the angst towards the end.
18 0
Replying to djfouse • Sep 9, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Sadly this drama has come to an end.I looked forward to watching it everyday.I enjoyed this drama and loved the…
I'm going to watch it again - nothing else appeals right now
2 0