News Replying to KrazyDragon • Aug 27, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I love how FL is portrayed as a bad ass general w/out losing her femininity. Oftentimes writers/director equate…
I like her outfits, and it looks like she has incredibly long legs with that skinny waist.
4 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 27, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I'm enjoying this so much, why is the rating so low? It's much better than quite a few series that are in progress or have recently completed. Don't understand this at all.
15 0
Replying to XIA • Aug 27, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I want to know how many actors passed on this role because of the shirtless scenes.
I want to know how many auditioned and didn't get the role because of the shirtless scenes!
9 2
Replying to voldermortsunbae • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
c drama logic: one can't recover from blood loss after a few good meals and sleep
I hope she doesn't die at the end giving him all her blood/energy to bring peace to the 2 countries
0 0
Replying to Cdrama world • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Wow I thought the fabric embroidery design was a handkerchief but it turned out to be a pillowcase Now she's going…
I thought it was going to be a full dress outfit
3 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Is all the angst going to be suffered by the FL, as the ML cycles through his "personalities"? When will they be free from the blood bond - seems to be draining her somewhat.
3 0
Replying to CV_58 • Aug 25, 2025
Title Shadow Love
2 episodes in and I'm SO FUCKING HOOKED UP!!!!! THE CHEMISTRY IS SO CHEMISTRIFYING!!!! note: To the point I abandon…
I did too
0 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
When he transforms I think of him as a winx lol
And I think of Krrish
2 1
Replying to SandGirl_Nicky • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Tiny Jin’an is beyond cute!
Yup, can't wait to see him in other series as he grows up. He's so cute I almost like seeing him as much as CL
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 21, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
The actor who played Xu Jingfu did an excellent job throughout all the episodes and left a lasting impression more than the others - I felt he had the most impact on what was happening.
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 19, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I love this show, but I can't just can't see Bai Shu as an evil guy - guess my thoughts of him are always cute and righteous. They could have gotten a meaner villain.
3 3
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 18, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I hope the truth spell gesture doesn't last the whole series. It was fun at the beginning, but now it's getting tedious
0 1
Replying to u10146071 • Aug 18, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
What a good time! I just hope the drama stays this fun and our FL never changes. I adore her and her snake buddy.
The cute human form of snake buddy, then he becomes a large snake on which they ride through the skies, I love this!
1 1
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 16, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
Sigh, why did He Yan's master have to die? I treasure every minute I see of Han Dong in every series
6 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
I think YY was the perfect pick for playing Hanli. Can't imagine any of the other actors (who can do martial arts) in this role. If he isn't part of season 2 or 3, I won't be watching at all.
9 2
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 10, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
I didn't like it at the beginning, but now I'm really going to miss Hanli and his adventures. I guess the length of the novel could keep YY busy till he retires, although the tough wirework must sure take a toll on him. Looking forward to season 2 soon.
4 2
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 9, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Am I missing something? All I see is a girly girl who is supposed to be a man, hiding behind the ML. Isn't she ostensibly to everyone else a male soldier with excellent fighting skills and leadership ability - this is not evident at all. Will have to watch it as a romcom in a military setting.
14 14
Replying to Kikintae Full • Aug 7, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
This drama seems to reflection on today society. While these cultivator seems be represented the "good"…
I like the comparison to a large corporation. I worked for a few of these and yes, they are ruthless at the top and there's major backstabbing amongst all levels. Annually they rank you and if you're near the bottom (because you didn't lick a.., you are let go.) I may rewatch the whole series from the beginning as I'm understanding Hanli better.
2 0
Replying to Kazzy010 • Aug 5, 2025
Title Duel on Mount Hua: Southern Emperor and Northern Beggar
Honestly, the two are too old to play this role or their role as "young" men..What are their back story…
Yup, these 2 are almost 50 and playing young - it's really difficult to imagine the storyline with them. Couldn't they find someone to play their younger versions?
0 1
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 5, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
That big-mouth Wang Chan assistant is really annoying, makes the trio look like the Three Stooges. I think the different sects are more of a threat to Hanli even though they're less powerful than Wang Chan. I guess this series is like a video game, can't even bring myself to care a lot for Hanli - his character development is too slow for me.
1 2