News Replying to ethea12 • Jun 2, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
the emperor is f****** suspicious don't trust him one bit
Yeah all the questions he asked Kuai when he wanted to resign - didn't want anyone to know he had the seal
1 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jun 2, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
The one he's looking for is probably the one you least suspect, right under your nose, the one who puts on a show…
Yeah he's getting creepier over time
0 0
Replying to MiszT • Jun 2, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
i feel the 3rd person is close to home
Feeling that Gao Ming is getting slimier as time goes on ... doesn't seem to care how many deaths are caused
1 0
Replying to OneLuffy • Jun 2, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
I still don't understand why the Eunuch wants the seal - like dude can't have kids and he is old. Like what is…
Maybe he thinks that the seal can bring him back to life after he dies (like the zombies)
0 3
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 31, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
I'm getting nervous that Zang Hai and Antu will find the seal together, be chased by the enemies (emperor and/or some evil martial arts cult), then Zang Hai will lead them all into some cave/building with lots of traps and kill them all - plus themselves so the seal won't be found.
1 0
Replying to ry y • May 31, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
why the king looks suspicious 😱😭👊🏻 , even all the masters
Everyone has a hidden agenda. Notice how Antu, Gao Ming and the masked man are encouraging Zang Hai to be increasingly cruel and heartless. I'm all for targeted revenge, but all the collateral damage .... and manipulative deceit ...
3 1
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 30, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
In pursuing revenge, it will be disappointing if Zang Hai turns into the type of scheming and hateful character like his enemies. Killing and power can become an addiction for anyone especially being "mentored" by so many seemingly beneficial but suspect shifus
9 2
Replying to CrystalBai • May 26, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
The physician in ep 18 is nasty. Reminds me of modern day human organ trafficking. Sucks that there are doctors…
In many so-called advanced countries, the physicians are incented to hasten the deaths of the vulnerable, sad and evil indeed
7 0
Replying to wuyuetian • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Bi Zhi looks like he needs some vitamins or a lip tint. Boy looks sickly the minute he made his first appearance.
Disagree, I looked not at his makeup but at those muscular arms!
3 1
Replying to Temptress • May 22, 2025
Title Love Never Fails Spoiler
Where did you watch it with good translations? I'm still in the dark waiting for the remaining ones...
kisskh.do
0 1
On Love Never Fails • May 22, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
At last the good translations manifested and I completed the series. Still waiting for the extra episode. I think the rating here is unfairly low and with some other series in their mid to high 8's, this one should at least be 8.3. I enjoyed the story with the 2 main leads doing an excellent job plus ARP (can see why he's now getting ML roles). The episodes were sweet and some sad, and the only arc I didn't like was Baishit's delusion and lasting so long. Always glad to get a happy ending and to see evil vanquished through the perseverance in the last 4 episodes. The beautiful flowers in the scenes were extra cheery on dreary cold days here, and I'm encouraged to take better care of my plants like they cared for the withered garden.
8 6
On Legends of the Condor Heroes: The Gallants • May 21, 2025
Title Legends of the Condor Heroes: The Gallants
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?
2 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Wow I binge watched all the available episodes and haven't been bored one bit!
7 0
On Love Never Fails • May 13, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
I want to see Hongning and Jinxiu kill Baishit so bad!
7 1
Replying to Kitty • May 10, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
I always wanted Liu Xueyi as a male lead from the moment i first saw him in "Ancient Love Poetry". From his acting…
He looked extremely handsome in his wedding attire ... he acts very well being happy and also in anguish. I'm glad I'm watching this now.
2 0
On Love in Pavilion • Apr 29, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
I hope the character that Shen Yue plays - grows up or shuts up or disappears. She's really irritating and not even funny, wish I could ffwd her without missing out the important parts, aarghh
5 6
Replying to NonHappyEndingHater • Apr 27, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
this is a drama, not real life or documentary. any absurdity can be made "sounds logical" in fictional sense if…
I'm just speculating here as I don't know the timings at all. Could it be they had to rush or never shot a happy ending due to the t.x scandal that arose, and had to clip together a short sad ending?
0 1
Replying to chiye • Apr 26, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
Came here because i just found out that cnetizens are angry with iqiyi because they changed it from a happy ending…
The AI engine probably has logic built into it that tends towards "sacrificing oneself for the greater good (i.e. your country/land)" and implies that it was fed many real life stories which have a sad or traumatic ending. Therefore it only spits out what is input into it. Remember it doesn't care about our expectations or feelings.
5 4
Replying to 13688664 • Apr 26, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
I've never felt comfortable with the idea of using AI in cdramas🥴... So where did human creativity go…
Agree. I don't believe AI has any emotions like love, kindness, compassion and as a sophisticated computer can't make decisions on behalf of humanity. It's impossible for AI to analyze every nuance, every hidden feeling that the actors emoted during the series or even by reading the novel - and to derive the outcome successfully. Here we are watching a supernatural story and letting bits/bytes dictate the ending?
2 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 26, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
I'm disappointed in Banxia. She's had a good life with happy times with her parents, so why couldn't she follow him to Carefree Land? It's not like she's never lived there before - didn't she meet him there and survived? Also she's learned some martial arts which may help him and is already familiar with several demon types and schemes. I think when he told her that it's really cold there, he was opening an invite for her to say "it's fine, I can handle it" but she didn't. She chickened out as she could still have joined him on the boat - so sad I thought she was brave, but no...
2 2