Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
Replying to tompouce • Apr 23, 2025
Yeah, I was also wondering what should snake demon have done instead of killing. would making those man disabled…
Wife beaters/abusers and stalkers should be killed because after their threats, the victim suffers lifelong PTSD just knowing they are still "out there somewhere". Their existence should be terminated just so others can have peace of mind.
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 20, 2025
P.S. That’s what I’m calling him from now on: little shit sand demon.
I hope he ends up stuck in the painting cesspool and gets to eat shit and sand forever
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 20, 2025
What happens when you have a day on repeat like a Groundhog Day and you have three clowns that can’t say their…
The only reason I hope this Groundhog Day will be over soon is that I can't stand the actor playing the sandman villain - he's really annoying!!
0 1
Replying to MRI_2742 • Apr 19, 2025
I really like Wu Niang performance, for me just incredible.
Yeah excellent portrayal of evil - I'm so glad she died a fiery permanent death (hopefully), still wondering how the puppets got possessed by demons
1 1
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 17, 2025
I'm really enjoying this series. The doll character spooks me out because I'm imagining the new robot technology when they go rogue and think and act by themselves, also the eye camera which is a great mobile spybot (could be small microchip size). Would prefer the arcs to be a bit shorter though ... however the overlaps between the arcs make it intriguing.
3 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 13, 2025
LOL I think that pear-demon is quite good looking and hope he gets a non-evil role without all that makeup. Which actor is this? I'll never look at a pear or a mirror the same way again.
3 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 9, 2025
Mei Shun’s reaction to umbrella ☂️ pushing scene is all of us. ~snort little comment~ lol
I'm so happy that Bai Shu got some action near the end! Sure missed him in these martial arts series, with his humour and kindness!
1 3
Replying to FrankieD • Apr 8, 2025
Title A Moment but Forever Spoiler
I don’t like the ending 🥹 They just ruined everything. Where are the five weapon spirits? I imagined all…
Sad, sad. Perhaps it's hard for the directors to make it a fully happy ending because their lives are also shitty in this increasingly shitty world. I hardly watch the news anymore and there's no escape in these series either. Looks like we all need to look forward to another world billions of light years away.
1 0
Replying to LovelyLady • Apr 6, 2025
Today's episodes were really good. This is all I wanted. I felt Yuanzhong's emotions. They called him a god but…
There are good people by his side, but JTY's original mission to kill him/take the hand for Taihe hasn't been rescinded and when will she manage to convince the 5 "divinity" persons otherwise while Hannu is alive (PITA should be killed). It's his survival instinct that he suspects JTY (and he isn't fully wrong yet) and there's still other enemies around so letting go doesn't mean letting his guard down.
5 0
Replying to battleaxe • Apr 6, 2025
so he's throwing childish tantrums and verbally abusing her just bc he's jealous? and she's the one apologizing?…
Yeah, if he's jealous because he loves her, then he should treat her better not worse. Well, she's a goddess with unlimited compassion - I'd have dumped him a mile back.
3 0
On A Moment but Forever • Apr 3, 2025
Title A Moment but Forever Spoiler
Why is it that when the ML has PTSD from being treated so badly and experienced such cruelty in his life - that he is expected to be loving, forgiving and kind to all? Sometimes it's important for that person to heal, but also before he heals, to be able to take revenge and punish the evil hoards, else how can justice ever be done? I understand the ML who was used and abused, and am glad he now gets help and compassion (hope the FL never takes the divine hand from him).
8 1
On A Moment but Forever • Apr 2, 2025
I sure hope that it's not one of those xianxia's where everyone dies, including the main leads - then we get a 5 second ambiguous reunion in some fluffy visuals
5 2
On A Moment but Forever • Mar 31, 2025
So great to see Baron Chen, wish he had bigger roles in these series. Loved him since I saw him as Glasses, he's so cool in modern dress and in costume.
11 5
Replying to Yue • Mar 31, 2025
Exactly. It's very amusing to see him try to figure her out
I just saw Tai He's face and thought he's evil. I guess the actor has played the villain in so many series, I can't believe the divine hand would even want to be attached to him.
2 1
Replying to Smilealways87 • Mar 30, 2025
Among all the sneaky villains we've seen in dramas, I really appreciate Han Nu. At least she’s straightforward…
I hope Han Nu disappears - I wouldn't want that kind of "friend" and I don't trust her
2 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Mar 30, 2025
I’m so mad at the hair down wig. How could they do our boy like that with the helmet head no part Walmart wig…
If I was him, I'd pull it off and say "how can you make me look like that!??"
1 0