News
On Duel on Mount Hua: Eastern Heretic and Western Venom • Aug 5, 2025
Title Duel on Mount Hua: Eastern Heretic and Western Venom
The 2 ML's did so excellently and I wish there were more episodes. The atmosphere, clothing and fight scenes sure are better than a lot of the longer series currently on and IMHO this should be rated higher because there wasn't a wasted moment. Watch it.
4 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 1, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
When will Wang Duo/Chan really show his evil and scheming? Right now (till ep 13) he's just lowkey and sarcastic. Hope his role develops as I really enjoy his nuances (aka Bloody Romance) but here ...
1 2
On Duel on Mount Hua: Nine Yin True Sutra • Jul 31, 2025
Title Duel on Mount Hua: Nine Yin True Sutra
Hu Ye did so well here, pity series is so short. I think he's naturally handsome as he didn't have eyeliner and eyeshadow on like other MLs. I enjoyed the plot and fight scenes but am not sure what to watch next that makes logical sense. Any guidance from those who know the chain of events?
2 2
Replying to vickimion1 • Jul 31, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Episode 10 is making me think of the American Movie The Hunger Games.🫣
I'm thinking of the movie/s Divergent and Insurgent because she didn't fit into any of the groups, but had traits from all of them, like Hanli with his roots
1 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Jul 31, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Please can someone explain? In most series the protagonist is obviously struggling to develop, but ultimately righteous at heart. I guess the ethics in this series is not clear to me because Hanli seems to be the same as the other "competitors" - killing others and taking their treasures (weapons) to use in fight situations. Does his growth to immortality involve the practice of using these diverse weapons - how does his actual spirit/soul evolve to higher levels of immortality, waiting for some character development where he's not self-focused. I think I'm missing something.
5 14
On The Immortal Ascension • Jul 30, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Kinda disappointed that the Maple sect is so incentivised by the gems (does consuming them increase your immortality). When will he find someone who will teach and train him from the goodness in their heart instead of some selfish motive?
5 6
On The Immortal Ascension • Jul 28, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension Spoiler
Mo's 7 ladies really irritate me, hope this arc won't be too long
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Jul 14, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
God still gives them a chance to be together #liuxueyi #mengziyi #theprincesssgambit #cdrama #shortshttps://youtube.com/shorts/iAmcI85T1wA?si=uioJQZ-ynzKXuj25
That's nice music - what language is it? Suitable for romantic angst
1 1
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 13, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
I must say kudos to Gao Han - you succeeded in making us all hate you!
1 2
Replying to Cami • Jul 12, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
I just finished watching the last 6 episodes, and overall, I’m satisfied with how it ended, even though I kind…
I am happy that FL's master didn't turn out to be evil, but I wish that it would have turned out better for him.
1 1
Replying to Yulin_rain • Jul 12, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
It has a happy ending too. Shen Zai Ye really wakes up. Just check The Princess's Gambit official Weibo account,…
Agree. We've had so many sad and bad endings recently that any ending that isn't long and shows a couple with many kids is suspected to be a dream or "in heaven".
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Jul 12, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Despite the flaws: there are many positives in this drama that cannot be ignored. (I see with other dramas, people…
Seems like the better good looking rising stars always get more severe criticism, whereas the long established ones get good ratings on their series just because they had a few successes a few years ago. You all know who I mean ... ignore the haters and watch it yourself.
1 1
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
So from the comments here SZY was in a coma for 6 episodes!?! Didn't they have enough budget to pay LXY or they wanted to give the FL more exposure/fame? I'm only watching for LXY.
1 0
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
In this series, SZY and Prince Wuxia are my heroes. Everyone else is MEH.
4 0
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 10, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Oh no, did they blow up SZY? I like Prince Wuxia in the country clothes and braids, LOL
1 1
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 6, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
The pills the emperor is taking must be killing his few brain cells because of the stupid decision to Wuying/Meng controlling the examinations
10 0
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Would be interesting to see Meng Zhen and the empress clawing each other's eyes out
3 0
Replying to mparthur • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Empress Lu and Prince Wuyin are siblings?
I thought she was his mother until that bracelet on the wedding bed, then yucky ....
1 0
Replying to fyra • Jul 4, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
- I thought that was fake amnesia. Some kind of scheme to throw off suspicion and danger while the FL recovers…
Did she really cook those cumin-heavy dishes to tell him that she remembers?
0 2
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jun 30, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
I love how Qingtai never forgets to add "treacherous chancellor" before shen zaiye😭
I don't trust her either, I think she protects FL to accomplish her "mission" but also is spying on her
0 1