Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
On Shadow Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I see there's several reviews that are ridiculously low and that's all by folks who have only watched on average 3 episodes. Shouldn't MDL disregard these as it seems to lower the real ratings?
11 0
Replying to cocoa2blossom • Sep 9, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Rant time:Overall I'm really enjoying this. Not quite done, but close enough. Only thing that bothered me is how…
I see your perspective which is very valid. I guess I was so scared that he'd hurt the FL, I also forgot that he's the same person and we already knew it wasn't his fault that he had to go through those 3 personalities. It's like we continue to love those who have dementia even though they can act irrational and have forgotten who they are and who we are, and can even hurt us sometimes. Thanks for this eye-opening view of compassion.
2 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I enjoyed the whole series so much that I have no motivation to watch something else. Where will you be going next? It's like a void out there now.
9 1
Replying to Lloudkat • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Yes !!!! 8.4 well deserved I think it’s gonna go higher . Fingers crossed !!!
It has to go higher. I enjoyed this at least 2 x times LOTFG - so much feeling, angst, plot, fantasy and CL and SY had such an emotional connection through the sad and happy times. Now to start rewatching it - it is SO good.
12 3
On Shadow Love • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I'm sincerely hoping this will not turn out like Goodbye My Princess (I cried buckets watching it over and over again). He loves her, kills her family, forgets her and ... you know the rest.
3 1
Replying to PReid • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I feel sorry for everyone who dropped this drama. It's getting sooooooooo goooooooooooood.
I find it very good compared to the other costume dramas that recently completed in the past 2 months (don't watch modern dramas)
4 0
Replying to Lloudkat • Sep 5, 2025
Title Shadow Love
The end is approaching fast . I’m really enjoying this drama and the scenes with our 2 beautiful leads . Also…
I think they did an excellent job selecting the right actors to play their roles. It has elicited in me the exact response they wanted, we love those who are good and despise the evil. We cared about what happens to each individual so to me it deserves a higher rating.
6 3
Replying to messenger goose • Sep 5, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
The previews for episode 31 and 32 are sending me lmao. DAD suggested to have a birthday party for FL's dad just…
I don't think he killed the FL's dad. My thoughts are that he hurt him just enough so that the crazy SML won't kill him when FL leaves.
2 0
Replying to Ti02 • Sep 5, 2025
Title Shadow Love
https://x.com/Scenerybie/status/1963789600473903465SPOILER
Nooooooooo, sob sob - my heart can't take this
1 10
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 5, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I have a feeling they filmed that particular scene everyone knows which one I’m talking about in 28 more than…
I see the comments about lack of kisses have disappeared. I lost count of the kisses, and some weren't just a fleeting moment like other series, so enjoy all the passion with a re-watch of the treats
8 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
What happened to the Jade Linglong? Evil sorcerer told Moyin that it is an evil artefact only controllable by evil masters. Hopefully they destroyed it so it can't be used again.
4 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
Celebrating some good milestones: Prince Li, Evil Sorcerer, Crazy Emperor - all dead, yay!
18 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I'm so desperately anxious to see what happens next, and don't understand why the rating is so low compared to some other meh series that just completed. I think the rating should go up based on the excited anticipation we have for the rest of the episodes - which I never felt for the others. This series is one of the few where I got to really care for the characters ....
17 2
Replying to ShaashaS • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Thank god the annoying sorcerer is dead
I sure hope this is true
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love
A video on the costumes and locations of the actors and show as a whole: https://weibo.com/6027650921/5207093244334590
I'm so focused on the romance and plot, I didn't appreciate the costumes and special effects. It deserves a full re-watch -without distraction of the subtitles- to see the excellent effort in creating a fantasy series that's neither a wuxia nor a xianxia which makes it so unique and enjoyable.
3 1
Replying to vickimion1 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Can I just say how very good Cheng Lei’s acting is? He is just breaking my heart. Nevermind that he could just…
So sad he's trying to write his memories of LS on that jagged rock, I cried with him
9 2
On Shadow Love • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
After watching Ep26, I don't like or trust the Wuling sect to be an honourable one. Why would a group of martial masters develop such a cruel way to create a shadow puppet and even more cruel way to "detox" someone with those nails? That Linglong jade needs to be destroyed and such forbidden evil arts outlawed.

I wonder how many people were killed to create that pool of blood that JiNan fell into while trying to rescue his brother? I know evil reject was thrown out, but he stole the methods.
5 1
Replying to MJT0915 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Hated that. Was going to come here and complain lol. Grr, he's wearing sooo much fabric he could have used to…
You'd think with all that strength he had secretly gained, he could have pulled her out. And he never did rush to get help did he?
7 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Seriously, CP using his lack of brain capacity to betray them the way he did trusting someone who couldn’t give…
Probably got concussion the same time he got injured by his evil brother so he's delulu
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
Did dumbass here believe evil reject and spike their drinks or whatever evil reject wanted him to do?
That's only because LS found the needle and confronted him with it (similar to that used to kill his master) else he's still jnr gullible
1 1