Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 9, 2025
Maybe it will get better, but I can't help comparing the war goddess FL in Fated Hearts to the FL here, and am underwhelmed
2 1
Replying to Elektraa • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
The fight between Fu Yixiao and Xiao Weiran was so intense and emotional. You could just feel the emotions pouring…
If it wasn't for the vest that the ML gave her (she trusted him enough to wear it), XWR would have killed her. I would have injured him more even if we need to keep him alive for info.
4 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I think if you tortured the prime minister, you'd get many clues to what's scheming in both countries
3 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Totally irrelevant to the plot which I'm enjoying, but I'm being seriously distracted by the lipstick/gloss on the ML
7 5
Replying to Cherriwxon • Oct 3, 2025
Title Mystic Nine
Chronological Order(Story)The Mystic Nine,The Lost Tomb,The Lost Tomb 2,The Lost Tomb 2: HPC,Ultimate Note,Tomb…
Where does Southern Anecdote fit in?
0 0
On Time Raiders • Oct 3, 2025
Title Time Raiders
After the ending credits of episode 18, Wuxie talks on the phone to Luo Yang who stutters - about a big tree. Who is Luo Yang?
1 3
Replying to LayaneQueiroz • Sep 30, 2025
Title Time Raiders
Here is the list of series in the "The Lost Tomb" universe in chronological order of events:1. Legend…
I've watched all of these at some time and enjoyed them even if not in the right sequence. However I don't recall them finding elusive Uncle Sanxing. Can someone please remind me if and when Wuxie was reunited with him?
1 1
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 29, 2025
List of some deleted scenes, even the ending (sadly there's nowhere to watch them)

https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/1nr0nik/comment/nghwhxo/?context=3&share_id=aa0YWRXQfXFS7u8tXirpu&utm_name=ioscss

One thing that I'm realizing in some recent series - lonesome heroes die and suspicious emperors live on (for the greater good) even though the heroes, usually martial artists, did more good than those in power. The heroes changed the culture, showed compassion for the poor and vulnerable and those in "lesser" status, but the politicians continued to war and oppress. What is wrong with this picture where those with integrity have to leave society and wander around travelling, while the corrupt continue to rule?
3 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 27, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend Spoiler
I believe it is a happy ending. QXS achieved his goal of bringing unity of righteousness after many lessons of suffering to become a true hero, which is what the AI wanted. Also XMM's heartbeat went down to 18 I think but not total flatlining, so he lived to finish writing the story and to upload it. He wanted to live to share that righteousness will ultimately triumph over evil - knowing that Li Nan was proven guilty and died.
7 1
Replying to ChiuFensi • Sep 26, 2025
I love this drama soooo much BUT... lemme rantWhat I'm really disappointed in with this drama is that they did…
To me, all the shit is caused by Li Nan sowing discord amongst family members and the sects. He is a master manipulator who knows how to appeal to peoples' weaknesses and desires. I hope he dies a long painful death in this world and the modern world.
1 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 23, 2025
I must say congrats and good job to the actor playing Yiren - you've managed to be the most annoying and hated character in this entire series!
9 4
Replying to sjay • Sep 22, 2025
Title Time Raiders
Starting ep 5: The dude searching for dandan is a humongous dumbass lmao. Why on earth would you wander alone…
True, but I think that he's a really good actor (wish someone would upload the rest of the cast here).
1 1
Replying to YinClover • Sep 22, 2025
Title Time Raiders
I don't know why but I'm enjoying this Wu Xie so much. He's a little... naive i suppose the word is. I just love…
Would be great if we got a season 2 with the same main leads
4 1
On Time Raiders • Sep 21, 2025
Title Time Raiders
I see there's a new series called Southern Anecdote. Where in the timeline does it fit related to this Time Raiders?
1 6