Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 25 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Cultivating or something
  • Contribution Points: 35 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Checkmate • Aug 10, 2022
Title Checkmate
(Just give these two tickets to Taiwan to film a BL already. Their chemistry is off the charts. )

Jokes aside, platonic friendship is just as good, but I hope the female lead actually has personality and isn’t just there for a forced romance. If there is any romance, I hope it happens naturally.
11 0
Replying to K_K • Aug 3, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat Spoiler
I am really enjoying this show but...I'm just wondering: does anyone know why (especially in BL plots) the backbone…
Because for some reason society still needs a reason for people to be LGBTQ+. It can't simply be because they like same gender, it has to be because said same gendered person made a huge impact on their lives, which then proceeded to turn them gay. It's honestly overused, but atleast in Coin Laundry's case, this trope only applies to one of the main characters, and the other was already gay without needing some life-changing event.
4 1
On Same Difference • Aug 2, 2022
10/10. Easily one of the best movies I have ever seen. The acting, the production, the music, the quips and the script. A rollercoaster of emotion, as I cried, and laughed and cried and my dog cried then my step-brother cried, then we all laughed and literally died and came back to life, except for my dog, who is still dead.

(This movie was literally made for shits and giggles, you can tell. Fun watch and I don't regret a single second of it.)
11 0
On Double • Aug 2, 2022
Title Double
Holy shit this is so good. How have I been sleeping on it?

Also I can't stop but feel bad for the people who refuse to watch this because it isnt/is BL. Missing out on amazing story and phenomenal acting cause there isn't enough kissing between two men xd
16 0
On Minato's Laundromat • Jul 28, 2022
FInally got the sheets scene from the manga (I thought they completely removed since it happened earlier).

I love how the intro changes from episode to episode! We now have the teacher as part of it, and I suspect that next episode we'll see some veritcal video of Hiiragi too~
9 0
On Immortality • Jul 22, 2022
Title Immortality
I'm willing to bet the day this starts airing is also the day cdrama land finally gets out from it's shitty drama phase that its going through currently ;--;

Idk if its covid, but 2021-2022 cdramas have mostly been... uninteresting to say the least, with a few exceptions here and there. Plz China, release it on some streaming service or something, take my money I'm really desperate to see something (hopefully) good D:
4 32
Replying to PatriciaS • Jul 14, 2022
is the manga finished with eng translation?
Eng translations so far is up to a couple episodes worth of content after ep 3 I'd say. Like, the show will 100% cover all the chapters up until translations so far as of the date im replying.
2 1
Replying to diwa • Jul 14, 2022
does he really have a crush on shin in the manga or was that really only a joke?
Didn't get very far since the show isnt that far from translations, but it was a joke in manga (up until that point). People theorized he actually had a crush on Akira. once again, not confirmed up until that point in the manga. He's just a really good wingman so far.
1 1
Replying to kiyois back scrubber • Jul 8, 2022
shin is absolutely insane lmao im in love with him. i feel like his character is what hira would be if hira wasnt…
there are some rather spicy scenes from the manga. They haven't avoided any of those (just lightly censored), and the drama even added it's own so hopefully everyone will be in for a ride.
1 0
On Minato's Laundromat • Jul 8, 2022
Shin is the embodiment of Togawa from THAT picture (just check the picture page of Old Fashion Cupcake and you'll know when you see it).
7 2
Replying to Maggi64 • Jul 5, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat Spoiler
CAN SOMEONE WHO'S READ THE MANGA GIVE ME SPOILERS?The age of consent in Japan is 18. They also have something…
10 year age gap, Akira refuses to date Shin because of his own issues of self-esteem. In the manga so far, Shin keeps making advances, Akira denying them because he believes that Shin's feelings are fake/fleeting. They're not even officially dating yet. If you're concerned whether they'll end up together? 100%.

If you're asking will there be a kiss? Who knows. The drama so far has changed up a little of the plot, and has soft-censored a couple scenes (which I was absolutely fine with, if you read the manga, you'll know why). At the end of the day, this drama has already done what so many others refuse to do, and that's have a character explicitely state that they're gay.
Good enough for me, in full honesty.
8 2