Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 25 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Cultivating or something
  • Contribution Points: 35 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Numbers • Jul 1, 2023
Title Numbers
This is the first Asian drama I've been fully invested in for MONTHS now. Reminds me so much of Suits, from the characters to how they solve their problems. I'm having so much fun watching this it's crazy.

My one complaint: the tiny bit of romance they seem to be attempting to force. I like her a lot, but she's barely getting any screen time other than her time with the ML. She deserves better than to be a soulless female love interest just so people don't ship the bromance (especially since the second ML already has a wife for that job lmao) :/
7 0
On Our Dining Table • Apr 16, 2023
As much as this makes my Kamen Rider adoring heart giddy, I hope these two aren't in (BL) typecasting hell ;--;

series is super freaking cute though
5 2
On Justice in the Dark • Apr 12, 2023
*sigh* Guess I'll set up my tent. Brought extra guys. All we're missing is a fire that never goes out and an infinite supply of marshmallows so our stay is enjoyable. We'll be here for a while.
24 3
On Midnight Museum • Mar 14, 2023
I'm having fun with this, even if the plot is twisting into a giant, massive knot that may or may not be properly untangled by the end.
8 0
On My Beautiful Man Season 2 • Feb 8, 2023
The opening to the episode was literally straight out of a fanfiction, the intro was stunning and the episode was absolutely delightful.

Man I'm so happy they got a season 2.
18 0
Replying to luv • Jan 18, 2023
i could get past anything, but the horrible acting. it just hurts my eyes lol . very disappointed.
I feel you. I'll usually overlook pretty much every flaw as long as it's entertaining, but I just watched a couple minutes and had to exit immediately.
0 0
On Legend of Lin Ye • Jan 18, 2023
How do these minute-long web series have weirdly better CGI than you would find in an actual series?
13 0
On The Blood of Youth • Dec 28, 2022
They keep this pace, keep this heart to the story, and I'll gladly make a shrine dedicated to this series like an unhinged devotee.

(And I am indeed frothing at the mouth due to the costumes.)
8 0
On The Blood of Youth • Dec 27, 2022
Okay I love all of them already. The three main leads have great contrasts going on (they made the dumb brutish guy a lot more likeable in the drama as compared to novel and anime which I ADORE), the supporting male leads are awesome. The main female characters introduced so far are fun, competent, badass and even cute without being annoying and/or stupid as hell.
4 0
On Immortality • Nov 25, 2022
Title Immortality
Please say they're at least trying to outsource it if they can't air it in China. They gotta profit somehow.

Who knows, I'll probably be married, have children, AND grandchildren by then 🤡
11 1
On Somebody • Nov 21, 2022
Title Somebody
Lack of direction.

The main issue wasn't the nudity, the sex, the "wokeness" (lesbians need more love in media) , the edge etc. It was the fact that they had no idea what they were trying to do with said nudity, edgyness and lesbians.
Imma just say I'll pretty much watch anything and enjoy it in some way or another, but no joke I was reading fanfiction before binging this, and said fanfic that was most likely written by a depressed history student had more plot and (what felt like) more heart put into it than this.

What the series did do well is make you either despise or love the characters, but that was basically all actor work there. Cast did their job, and they did it well.
The first 3/4 of the first episode I genuinely loved, but once again, a lack of direction plummeted what could have been something really, really good. They literally had so many good foundations of what could be phenomenal stories, but instead of picking one and developing it, some frankenstein monster of a k-drama was created.

It wasn't a waste of time (I'll watch anything and find some enjoyment out of it as mentioned before), but uh... it is certainly one of the netflix kdramas of all time.
12 0
On Blind • Oct 14, 2022
Title Blind
I think everyone but Sung Joon seems to be part of the revenge thing from what we know so far. They probably left him out just because he didnt remember, or because they're protective (or maybe they're gonna frame him?).

Either way I'm excited to see how this ends.
5 1
Replying to Xueh • Oct 8, 2022
Title The Killer Inside Spoiler
Manga facial expressions are still better (the advantages of cartoons/animation/art), but I aint complaining about…
I don't know how to describe the feeling, but you'll have a really intense and uncomfortable scenes, but then the background music is just generic sad music. I don't know if I like it or not, but it is something.
1 0
On The Killer Inside • Oct 8, 2022
Manga facial expressions are still better (the advantages of cartoons/animation/art), but I aint complaining about the drama so far.

The mood of the drama is something alright, some minor spoilers v
2 1
On Blind • Oct 1, 2022
Title Blind Spoiler
HOLY SHIT A SECOND NECKLACE WAIT A MINUTE

God, the main cast are incredible, but so are the children. I think I'll just shut my brain off and wait for the entire explanation at the end.
6 0