Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 25 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Cultivating or something
  • Contribution Points: 35 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Blind • Sep 29, 2022
Title Blind Spoiler
After everyone pointed all the stuff out I just had to rewatch the first few episodes. Ya'll are too smart to be lurking around in a drama comment section lmao.The anticipationg is actually killing me for the next episodes. Really hope we get a hint as to who #11 may be soon.
7 0
On Blind • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind
Meeting expectations so far. Hope it stays good all the way through.
3 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind
Ofcourse SH, judge.. this drama is good.. so many clues already shared.. but they are well placed and well timed..…
respect.
2 0
On Immortality • Sep 24, 2022
Title Immortality
Oh you've gotta be kidding me. Whoever is giving us hope is actually the biggest clown of us all.
9 1
Replying to Lina • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind Spoiler
yea my guess is that Sung Joon is #13 or Yoon Jae and Sung Hoon might be #11 the kid that went back to help #13…
Holy shit I didn't even notice some of the stuff you pointed out. Guess I'm turning my brain on for the next episode lol. Also yeah, for the dissociative disorder stuff Sung Joon seems to have one, especially since he was very young when that stuff happened so it's not surprising, but I never thought that Sung Hoon might have one too. Now that I think about it, a thriller k-drama giving us a sane, successful guy that goes about getting justice in a legal and clean way is a tad too suspicious.
0 0
On Blind • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind
Protag probably not the killer (atleast of the victims in the first three episodes), but it's pretty clear he's out of his mind half the time.

Also Sung Joon is 100% from the torture/slavery factory or whatever that was, so I'm guessing the Sung Hoon also from there too which is why he's seems rather attached?
4 2
On Immortality • Sep 12, 2022
Title Immortality
We love c-entertainment restrictions. Woo!

Honestly, if the only way they can release this is to cut out literaly every single interaction between the two leads, then I don't even wanna see it. I'll give the monetary equivalent to what my views would have been worth because so much fucking work, time and money has been put into this, but I don't wanna see the novel butchered to an unrecognizable state D:
8 0
On Snowfall • Sep 12, 2022
Title Snowfall
Not a fan of the female lead as an actress (I love her music), but the premise seems wayyyyy too good to ignore.

The cast is a bit strange though. It seems like they're betting all their money on GWG and Maggie to carry the show, and the other actors are there as promotional material. Hope I'm wrong and they did actually cast based on acting ability. We'll see.
6 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Sep 8, 2022
People will act as a hivemind without thinking about anything first, especially netizens for whatever reason. I guess it's time we cancel every historical ever thats had even a hint of influence from real history.

Honestly, such a fucking shame. I'm still salty and probably will be everytime im looking for something new to watch. I was excited to see a costume drama that wasnt just a palace drama, vigilantism, or romance from Korea.
11 2
Replying to godslayer86 • Sep 8, 2022
my currently favorite ongoing bl series!!
If the writers of the show gives it a ship name then that ship is sailing ;)
3 1
Replying to Furrina • Sep 7, 2022
I feel like I have read this one but under a different name on some scantalation site. And it most definitely…
Yeah same! I'm certain I've read a chinese translation of it, but all my search results are not the ones I'm looking for. From what I remember it was mainly a bromance though, but it could be because I didn't get far enough into the story. You can find it pretty easily with the korean title and author though.
0 2
On The King of Pigs • Sep 1, 2022
If everything was this quality then I'd be happy.

What a series. Hope we see something like this again soon.
13 1
On Mr. Queen • Aug 30, 2022
Title Mr. Queen
Not a romcom person, but this was enjoyable! The ending was fine I guess, but wished they would have just gone down the gay panic route or have it be a "real" heterosexual romance in the first place.
11 0
On Big Mouth • Aug 27, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Recent episode was absolutely amazing, but some things have got to be said:

-His family/friends showing themselves with PCH in front of literally the entire world is either the dumbest or smartest move I've seen.
-When will they learn, to never deliver messages when people ARE ASLEEP.
3 1