Could novel readers tell me if it becomes more romance focused? The reason I fell in love with this series and its spin-offs is because romance was always a nice bonus, and never the focus. I really hope that doesn’t change 😅
Something fun and unique in a sea of endless Xianxia copy-paste romance. Some story beats feel off at times, but it’s extremely enjoyable and charming.
Also I love how more shows are using the sci-fi loophole to get around the time travel ban lol.
I’m back to clowning consistently after 5 years of waiting lol.
- 40 episode limit is being lifted - We had stuff like Revenged Love air - Licensing to foreign countries has become increasingly common - Arthur Chen is back to mainstream spotlight after When Destiny Brings The Demon which creates monetary incentive
I have no clue who she is but since when was feeding people rebelling against wannabe dictatorship a "controversial" thing to do. Where's the empathy gone to holy hell.
On another note this is very Crossfire-esque.
THEY ALL LIVED.
Also I love how more shows are using the sci-fi loophole to get around the time travel ban lol.
- 40 episode limit is being lifted
- We had stuff like Revenged Love air
- Licensing to foreign countries has become increasingly common
- Arthur Chen is back to mainstream spotlight after When Destiny Brings The Demon which creates monetary incentive
2026 might have a chance
Everyone’s gonna die but Xiao Wen Jing most likely.
It's fun yet somehow still weirdly grounded despite being and absurdist/parody comedy.
wonderful series.