Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Cultivating or something
  • Contribution Points: 35 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Secret Relationships • Mar 20, 2025
I just started this drama today and binged it all. What did I get myself in to 😅 This feels like a japanese BL, didn’t expect Korea to pull off a series like this
10 1
Replying to Xueh • Mar 20, 2025
Title Himitsu: The Top Secret Spoiler
Yukiko taunting Maki like that is just mean. Aren't they supposed to be friends? Like she's clearly aware Maki…
one the rare times where I really hope they stray from the manga and break off the aoki/yukiko relationship sooner, cause holy hell is Maki yearning and he's suffered stupid amounts I genuinely think he deserves at least this. I've never been this attached to a character's well-being its crazy lol.
5 0
On Himitsu: The Top Secret • Mar 20, 2025
Yukiko taunting Maki like that is just mean. Aren't they supposed to be friends? Like she's clearly aware Maki is letting her have what she wants without contesting her and she drives the dagger deeper for what.
5 1
Replying to bri • Mar 12, 2025
boohoo just ignore if you don't like lt
I just wanted to comment that most vampire stories happen with a minor 💀 It just never felt weird before because said minor and the vampire looks like the same age (Vampire Diaries, Twilight, etc)

Replying to your original comment, I've only read a few chapters of the manga. So far it has similar vibes to Let's Go Karaoke if you've seen that (a comedy between a minor and an adult with an undertone of... something).
3 0
Replying to cocoa2blossom • Feb 27, 2025
Do you mind me asking where you watched it? My usual places are no longer an option and I can't do torrents
toku fun and tokuzilla are what I use! be sure to have an adblocker and a vpn though as usual with these sites lol. If you can understand japanese or read mandarin chinese, bilibili is also an option I'd suggest
1 1
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Feb 16, 2025
Rollercoaster series. Has good and bad moments throughout, but the last five episodes brought it all back and ended the series on a really high note. Probably some of my favourite wuxia episodes, ever.
15 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Feb 5, 2025
How come this has a 9.0 stars but the reviews are bad? Are the ratings rigged?
Watch the first three-four episodes! If you like it, keep going. If you don't, that's fine and drop.
Personally, the show is fine! Nothing amazing, but it is a good romcom. The comments on this page are more entertaining to me lol.
10 0
Replying to warrenaa • Feb 1, 2025
The thing about cheating: neither of the boys are married - Nakari lives with an asexual guy and Hagiwara lives…
I'm asexual. If my partner was unsatisfied with our relationship then the thing you should do is to communicate the issue, and either break up or open the relationship. There is no justification for cheating lmao. Whatever you're saying will never apply in real life.

As the other person who also replied to you said, the reason why people are okay with this drama's cheating is that IT IS FICTION. Murder is bad, yet we root for murderous protagonists and villains anyways. We don't need to justify why we support these bad behaviours, and we can support these bad behaviours all we want as long as we're aware there is a line to be drawn in the real world.
13 2
On Immortality • Jan 30, 2025
Title Immortality
I love how everyone flooded over here from the Justice In the Dark announcement. Keep honking those horns. Our clown noises are working 🤡🤡
19 4
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Jan 29, 2025
Anyone lingering in the comments, Han Gi Chan will soon star in a remake of The Wedding Banquet which recently premiered on sundance.

If you like queer Hollywood romcoms, please support him :)
7 0
On Han Gi Chan • Jan 29, 2025
Person Han Gi Chan
I didn't know he was in the remake for The Wedding Banquet??!!! I was going through Bowen Yang's work and saw the trailer. Total jumpscare to see Han Gi Chan's face, but in the best way possible lol.
9 0
Replying to Xueh • Jan 28, 2025
Title War of Faith
Just scrolling through after watching and the way these stans are treating you as if being a regular fan is a…
Sadly probably not. Most people with obsessions this strong don't realize when they've crossed a line.
2 0