Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: your maum
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2025
Replying to YangMoney127 • 11 days ago
And I finally witnessed rare sighting of Pi-o hate that maboheme have been mentioning lol.
Let's see how things unfold in the finale. I am actually so excited to see how everything will be wrapped up.
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 11 days ago
To me, Pi-o's character has always been a morally grey character from the start. Yes, JY's character turned morally grey too after his near death experience, but he wasn't like that from the start.

As much as I can sympathize with Pi-o's inferiority complex (that's engraved in his brain by his own mother and grand father, having nothing to do with JY), It's not on JY to bear it's weight, but we have seen him bear it from the start.

Imagine achieving something and looking back at your friend and he's over there saying "why you and not me" and making you feel guilty for being praised for your talent (referencing to the scene when JY played piano at pi-o's house), I think we all can agree that that's not a good friend.

So Yes both are them are victims.
JY victim of pi-o's inferiority complex and Pi-o's just pure evil mother and Yes, Pi-o victim of JY'S revenge and his own choice, not telling JY the truth and admitting to the crimes that he didn't commit and yes, pi-o victim of his own mother's greed and his own grandfather's ignorance.

I love both characters too and want the misunderstanding to solve asap, Also want Pi-o's mother, the root cause of both of their suffering, to be gone ASAP (I'll literally have a feast when her downfall happens), But to me loving them doesn't mean justifying their wrong doings.

And I'm NOT here as an actor fan nor do i have any bias towards any actor. Both of them did a phenomenal job at bringing both characters to life.
And to me anyone labelling valid Pi-o character's criticism as "HATE" or having a "BIAS" or being a "FAN" of other actor is actually projecting so hard.

I also don't have any need to drag either one of them, I am simply stating and sharing how I as a viewer perceived both of them from the start till now. If there's a flaw in my understanding of both characters, people can correct me on that but so far i haven't seen any valid point raised that made me rethink my take on both characters. I am actually having so much fun debating with people over here.

To me personally, the perpetrator's crimes are presented so mildly that on the surface level, the actual victim is being portrayed as a villain and his struggle and suffering is being overlooked and overshadowed by continuous emphasis and display of the other characters' problems and sufferings.
8 38
Replying to YangMoney127 • 11 days ago
And I finally witnessed rare sighting of Pi-o hate that maboheme have been mentioning lol.
ikr... idk why they are assuming that everyone who's calling out pi-o's shitty actions is automatically a biased fangirl. I personally hate fan culture.
2 0
Replying to Zarabin • 12 days ago
I just saw a comment on TikTok saying, “I hope he regrets it when he finds out the truth, to the point that…
Bravo! You literally just compiled everything that I've been meaning to say so beautifully.
3 0
Replying to HajareJoe • 12 days ago
I am having so much fun with this Fandom but my God now that I finished all the episodes available, I feel really…
And I finally witnessed rare sighting of Pi-o hate that maboheme have been mentioning lol.
5 12
Replying to Zarabin • 12 days ago
I like him and actually understand where he's coming from. I just hope one day he will cut off his toxic mother.…
Even tho i don't agree with your 1st comment about hating Pi-o with a passion and not caring about what happens to him,
I'm actually so glad someone finally talked about the interview scene becuz i literally had to pause and calm myself down after hearing Pi-o's replies.
2 1
Replying to YangMoney127 • 12 days ago
I agree with what you said.I might be on the wrong side of this series' algorithm cuz all i'm seeing is Tiktoks…
Fr, They are making it seem like JY just woke up on a random tuesday and just decided to be evil for no reason.
0 1
Replying to maboheme • 12 days ago
Are y'all tired yet? You complain about villainizing JY and yet you get on here harping on how Pio is the villain…
" I wouldn't use the term in Part I, but we can disagree on that"
- IG we have to agree to disagree on this one.
" I have seen 2 weeks of nonstop Pio hate"
- This is coming off as a big shock to me becuz i haven't seen a single post or comment on any platform that came off as hate towards pi-o. And im very chronically online on insta and tiktok.
"I actually love both characters (I'm not here as just an actor fan)"
- Same, I love both characters too and want the misunderstanding to solve asap, Also want Pi-o's mother, the root cause of both of their suffering, to be gone ASAP (I'll literally have a feast when her downfall happens), But to me loving them doesn't mean justifying their wrong doings. And I'm also not here as an actor fan, actually became one after this, both of them did a phenomenal job at bringing both characters to life.
"So maybe that's why I can't relate to the need to drag one in order to lift the other one up"
- I also don't have any need to drag either one of them, I am simply stating and sharing how I as a viewer perceived both of them from the start till now. If there's a flaw in my understanding of both characters, people can correct me on that but so far i haven't seen any valid point raised that made me rethink my take on both characters.
"Apologies if my reaction to your post came out of my exhaustion of seeing so many people doing this"
- No!! I am actually having fun debating people on here and I can also understand the exhaustion you are feeling rn.
1 0
Replying to Clemence • 12 days ago
Why do you try to link Choi Jeong’s shattered life and the childhood death of his mother to Bi O? In any case,…
"Yes, you can argue that pi-o wasn't in his right mind during that time but still that doesn't change his actions"
Then in the same way we can justify drunk driving if we use your justification.
As i said, Pi-o was not in his right mind- YES, Does that justify what he did- NO. I think we can sympathize with him and also call his wrong doings out at the same time.
1 0
Replying to maboheme • 12 days ago
Are y'all tired yet? You complain about villainizing JY and yet you get on here harping on how Pio is the villain…
Also from my OG comment, if you find any lie or something i just made up you can debate me on that.
0 0
Replying to maboheme • 12 days ago
Are y'all tired yet? You complain about villainizing JY and yet you get on here harping on how Pio is the villain…
"Your OG comment came across as painting Pio as the villain and horrible person"
- In my OG comment I am replying to major arguments raised by MANY Pi-o defenders. They are literally making Pi-o's character out to be an tortured angel which he's clearly not (Tortured by his FAMILY - YES, Angel - No). To me, Pi-o's character has always been a morally grey character from the start. Yes, JY's character turned morally grey too after his near death experience, but he wasn't like that from the start.
As much as I can sympathize with Pi-o's inferiority complex (that's engraved in his brain by his own mother and grand father having nothing to do with JY), It's not on JY to bear it's weight, but we have seen him bear it from the start. Imagine achieving something and looking back at your friend and he's over there saying "why you and not me" and making you feel guilty for being praised for your talent (referencing to the scene when JY played piano at pi-o's house), I think we all can agree that that's not a good friend.
"that includes JY as well, right? As he is currently (even if we understand his actions based on his backstory) mentally and physically abusing Pio on purpose."
- If you use "perpetrator" for characters seeking revenge in dramas or just people in general ig we can use that term for JY too.
"So both victims, both perpetrators. Can we agree on that?"
- Yes, JY victim of pi-o's inferiority complex and Pi-o's just pure evil mother and Yes, Pi-o victim of JY'S revenge and his own choice, not telling JY the truth and admitting to the crimes that he didn't commit and yes, pi-o victim of his own mother's greed and his own grandfather's ignorance.
1 3
Replying to fortunn • 12 days ago
From jeongyo perspective this story would be thriller, and I agree that pio hiding his mom crime makes him accessory.…
Lucky you. /_ \
Also i just realized you're from india...We are neighbors!!
0 2
Replying to fortunn • 12 days ago
From jeongyo perspective this story would be thriller, and I agree that pio hiding his mom crime makes him accessory.…
my insta and tiktok feed is low-key filled with these people tho.
like actual tiktok accounts just fully dedicated to hate on JY.
1 4
Replying to YangMoney127 • 12 days ago
I agree with what you said.I might be on the wrong side of this series' algorithm cuz all i'm seeing is Tiktoks…
samee
0 0
Replying to fortunn • 12 days ago
From jeongyo perspective this story would be thriller, and I agree that pio hiding his mom crime makes him accessory.…
YESSSSS!!
0 0
Replying to fortunn • 12 days ago
From jeongyo perspective this story would be thriller, and I agree that pio hiding his mom crime makes him accessory.…
I fully agree with this discussion.
The perpetrator's crimes are presented so mildly that on the surface level, the actual victim is being portrayed as a villain and his struggle and suffering is being overlooked by continuous display of the other characters' problems and sufferings.
2 12
Replying to YangMoney127 • 12 days ago
I agree with what you said.I might be on the wrong side of this series' algorithm cuz all i'm seeing is Tiktoks…
I'm not on X, for my own well-being and peace of mind. :⁠,⁠-⁠)
0 1
Replying to YangMoney127 • 12 days ago
I agree with what you said.I might be on the wrong side of this series' algorithm cuz all i'm seeing is Tiktoks…
TAKE ME THERE PLZ
0 3
Replying to YangMoney127 • 12 days ago
I agree with what you said.I might be on the wrong side of this series' algorithm cuz all i'm seeing is Tiktoks…
FR someone get me out of the trenches 😭. I'm low-key getting tortured over there.
0 0
Replying to num1piodefender • 12 days ago
Ppl who take sides and try to pick n choose who suffered more gen pmo. Both of their struggles are completely…
I agree with what you said.
I might be on the wrong side of this series' algorithm cuz all i'm seeing is Tiktoks and comments villainizing JY and downplaying his struggles and suffering on almost all platforms i'm on and that's genuinely starting to pmo.
2 15