Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 40 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: your maum
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2025
On Mr. Fanboy • 1 hour ago
Title Mr. Fanboy Spoiler
Maybe I expected too much from Third or smth but I screamed in frustration when he deleted the video.
1 0
Replying to Sabi • 5 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Can someone please spoil me how the misunderstanding in ep 10 gets resolved, that jeong yo thinks pi o tried to…
The private detective Pi-o had hired to find JY while he was missing came to meet him and told him the truth. He handed JY the voice recording of Pi-o yelling at the kidnapper, about how special JY was to him, after the kidnapper told him that JY was dead.
3 0
Replying to YangMoney127 • 5 days ago
The writer has confirmed that they’re canon, but I think the execution is intentionally more subtle. Knowing…
You're welcome!
1 0
Replying to Phoebe • 5 days ago
are people actively brainwashing themselves into believing that this is bl, or is it really one
The writer has confirmed that they’re canon, but I think the execution is intentionally more subtle. Knowing Korean netizens, a lot of them probably wouldn’t even bother watching if this drama had a BL tag plastered all over it. That said, I don’t think people are brainwashing themselves into seeing it as BL either—the way both actors look at and react to each other communicates a lot on its own. They really sold the homoerotic undertones with their eyes.
11 2
Replying to Nutmegfluff • 7 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
THE WAY I SCREAMED AT THIS ENDING REVEAL! RenjiTime need to give ThirdWan some pointers on how to stay incognito,…
Oh! those three are definitely cooking something together.
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Ultimately, the drama's biggest problem was its treatment of JY, For me, the biggest flaw of 4 Hands 2 Sonatas isn't that it made Pi-o sympathetic. It absolutely should have. His story is tragic.
The problem is that, at times, the drama's attempt to humanize Pi-o and redeem the people around him came at the expense of JY. The perpetrators' actions were sometimes presented so mildly that the actual victim began to look like the villain.

JY's anger was emphasized.

JY's revenge was emphasized.

JY's harshness toward Pi-o was emphasized.

But the years of circumstances that led him there were often given less emotional weight than they deserved.

Meanwhile, Pi-o's guilt, pain, regret, and suffering were repeatedly explored.

That's why I finished the drama feeling like JY was simultaneously one of the most important characters and one of the most overlooked.
I just wanted the story to acknowledge, more fully, what was done to him. Because before JY became someone capable of "revenge" (If you even call it that), he was a boy who's talent left people speechless, a friend who constantly tried to make himself smaller for someone else's sake, a son who lost the person he loved, and ultimately a victim whose entire future was taken from him.
10 0
Replying to stolenart • 7 days ago
The show is about Pio. Everyone else including Jeong Yo is supporting characters. The synopsis makes it sound…
Yes!! And that exactly is my main issue here.
0 0
Replying to Rye2508 • 7 days ago
The redemption arc is one of the worst worst thing happen! Choi Jeong Yo deserved better than this!! He suffered…
Yes! I hate how the mother and grandfather were given way too much of a saving grace.
3 0
Replying to stolenart • 7 days ago
The show is about Pio. Everyone else including Jeong Yo is supporting characters. The synopsis makes it sound…
I don’t see JY listed as a supporting character. The trailer didn’t portray him as one either, nor did the synopsis or the writer ever describe him as a supporting character. And this was about two pianist, not just one.
8 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
My rant about JY and how he was treated throughout this whole series:

Okay, so the series ended, and I really hoped we would get to see more of JY’s POV, at least in the finale but I guess not. We got to see and feel how Pi-o felt with JY disappearing again and we saw how devastated he was after finding out that JY had lied to him about his hand. But we still never got to see how JY felt about getting that injection, knowing damn well that he would permanently lose his shoulder movement.

We also didn’t really get to see what was going on inside JY when he put on a smile just to make Pi-o feel better and take away some of the guilt he was carrying over JY losing his ability to play the piano.

Okay, whatever. The story is written from Pi-o’s perspective, I get it. But I’m still going to be bitter about it.

I hate how JY was constantly expected to forgive, understand, or make amends just to make everyone else feel better. The grandfather asking JY to forgive “his foolish child” filled me with so much rage. Like, where did this audacity come from? JY was the one who was hurt, yet somehow he was still expected to be the forgiving one.

JY spent his entire life taking care of his “fake” dad, even though all he ever got in return were curses and cruelty, simply because that man had been kind to him for a short period during his childhood. And somehow JY still ended up being let down by almost everyone around him.

Honestly, I’m going to be bitter and say that even the writer let him down.

I’m forever going to mourn JY and what he could have been if his talent hadn’t made someone else feel inferior, overshadowed, or, as the grandfather put it, like they were “living in JY’s shadow.” I’m going to mourn the version of JY that could have existed if his talent hadn’t been taken from him in such a cruel way.

JY, my boy, you deserved better. You were let down by everyone around you, and I will forever be bitter about it.
8 7
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
My rant about the evil ahh mother:

Why was the mother given so much courtesy even after everything she had done? Yes, she got jail time, but so what? And why did she get a boyfriend at the end?
Call me bitter, but I still think she was given way too much saving grace. She ruined JY’s life, and I honestly feel like the ending was far too forgiving toward her. She should have had to spend more time confronting what she did and living with the regret and guilt that came with it, not getting a happy little romantic ending.
Maybe I’m being petty, but she’s still a spawn of Satan to me. I hate her so much. 😭
6 4
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
My rant about the Step-Grandma:

HMMMMM. So you can ask Pi-o not to resent his cruel grandfather but you suddenly became MUTE all those times Grandpa was mentally torturing Pi-o??? Hmm. Hmm. Okay. Fine.
Like ma’am, WHERE was this wisdom and concern when Pi-o was being emotionally destroyed right in front of you??? You don't get to police how pi-o should feel stfu.
NUKE HER TOO.
4 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
My rant about the Grandfather:

So being at death’s door really knocks some sense into your head, huh, Grandpa? 😭 You finally realized that you’ve been torturing Pi-o his entire life??

I KNEW they were going to pull the same old redemption arc where he suddenly realizes the extent of his cruelty and his complete lack of affection toward the grandkid he cast aside and tormented for YEARS. He kept pushing Pi-o deeper and deeper into his inferiority complex until the poor boy was practically neck-deep in it and genuinely believed he was worthy of nothing.

AND THEN THE AUDACITY TO ASK JY, “Will you forgive my "foolish" child?” OMG. OMG. 😭😭😭

If I were JY, I would’ve slimed every single character in this drama by now because WTF??? Grandpa didn’t even have the courtesy to ask JY if HE was okay after the truth about his kidnapping came out. Instead, this man’s first concern was whether JY could “FORGIVE HIS FOOLISH CHILD.”

NUKE HIM, JY. NUUUKE HIM. 💀

And WHY was JY so hesitant to enter the hospital??? Boy, why are YOU feeling guilty??? NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULTTTTT. 😭😭 You were literally the one who got wronged here. Stop carrying everyone else’s guilt on your shoulders!!!
6 5
Replying to Nutmegfluff • 7 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
THE WAY I SCREAMED AT THIS ENDING REVEAL! RenjiTime need to give ThirdWan some pointers on how to stay incognito,…
Ikr, the king of downbadism, Third, is being everything but subtle about his crush on Wan. And yes, I also genuinely believed that Renji and Time had some exes beef with each other. And that smirk Time gave in the ending scene OMG.
Nine should sleep with one eye open becuz his enders are here.
1 2
Replying to YangMoney127 • 7 days ago
Title Weirdo-101
This has been the main problem with GMMTV’s recent shows. So many of the stories have the potential to be absolute…
I watched ep 1 of "Match Point" and I do plan on watching the rest someday. And YES!! Muteluv: Surfjava and Seakeen’s stories were so peakkk, I absolutely loved them.
And about "My Romance Scammer", I remember having such a bitter taste in my mouth after finishing it. Idk if I just had really high expectations or what but they could’ve made it such a banger series, Low-key finished it for mark, man looked so GORG. The first half was SO good but then after the scam reveal, the rest just fell flat. It really didn’t hit the way it should’ve.
As for "Love You Teacher", yeah, it was okay. Nothing revolutionary but I finished it, so I guess that means it was good?? 😭
0 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 8 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
RENJITIME!! MY JAW FREAKING DROPPED TILL THE CORE OF THE EARTH.
32 4
On Mr. Fanboy • 8 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I want to say so many things about nine but imma only say:

DAYUM THIS BIH CRAZY AND EVIL ASF! 😭
24 0