Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 727 LV5
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
On Hidden Shadow • Jun 24, 2026
Feeling disappointed over and over again every time Youku announces a new drama airing schedule, and it's anything but Hidden Shadow 😢
7 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 24, 2026
So far, this has been a lighthearted drama but still serious. Something I can watch daily without thinking too much, without stress and angst. And what a good looking couple we have here! I'm mesmerized every time I see Li Yi Tong and Zeng Shun Xi on screen 🤩🤩
9 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 20, 2026
The second drama I've watched where the leads got married in the first episode, and both are airing this month! I love the purple wedding dress, it's beautiful and refreshing. And there are so many familiar faces in the cast 😍
3 1
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 17, 2026
I'm somewhat disappointed. The earlier episodes were so promising, and since this drama only has 24 episodes, I expected a faster pace. But apparently, it went downhill halfway through with everyone constantly scheming against each other while nobody actually succeeds or makes any meaningful progress. The 1 ep a day schedule makes the slow pace feel even worse and quite boring. The last four episodes were good, but by then it was already too late.

Regarding the chemistry, I'm not sure whether it's because the chemistry between Chen Du Ling and Zhou Yi Ran isn't as strong as the chemistry they had with their previous co-stars, or because the plot and their visuals together make me feel that Chen Du Ling had better chemistry with Tang Xiao Tian. And how I mourn the ship that never sailed: Deng Yi and Chu Tang.

Still, I give this an 8/10 for the acting from the FL and the four MLs.
6 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 13, 2026
I don't know why, but I sympathized with Mo Jing Li. As the true rightful heir to the throne (it's giving POJ's Qi Min all over again), he lost everything including the woman he loved. I feel bad for Ye Ying as well.
On another note, the actress Yang Shu Yi did a really good job here in The First Jasmine.
6 3
On Hidden Shadow • Jun 13, 2026
Exactly two years after filming wrapped and there's still not even a rumor about when this will air? Maybe Q3 or Q4?
7 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 11, 2026
This is a great example of how a good drama is anchored not only by the main leads' performances, but also by its supporting cast. Kudos to the actors for for their portrayals of Xie Yan Fang, Deng Yi, and Xiao Xun.
7 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
Almost every drama I watch has its rating on MDL drop suddenly in the first few days of airing, but it steadily recovers afterward. Looking at the average rating on the stats page, I believe this drama's rating will get back to 8.5 or even higher.
9 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 7, 2026
Since the drama only has 24 episodes, I thought there wouldn't be a second couple, but here I am, excited about the possible pairing of Deng Yi and Chu Tang 😊.
4 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
What a strong first two episodes! I didn't even realize that Chen Du Ling has become my most watched C-drama actress. To me, she always seems to pick good scripts, just like this one. Her acting is beyond doubt. And I'm happy to see Zhou Yi Ran in a historical drama again. Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses!
10 0
Replying to Yulin_rain • May 29, 2026
This drama is so underrated! I like the dynamic between the four main leads. The cases are fast paced and mostly…
All the men killed by Xia Chun Yi and the monster in Hong Lian's life truly deserved their deaths.
0 0
On Tang Dynasty Occult Mysteries • May 29, 2026
This drama is so underrated! I like the dynamic between the four main leads. The cases are fast paced and mostly solved within 2–3 episodes. I also think the supporting casts in each case did a good job and that’s important for staying immersed in the story. I once dropped an investigative drama because the supporting actors felt over the top and some of the cases had cliche, predictable twists that constantly reminded me I was just watching a drama. But this one hooked me right from the start.
I feel sorry for all the victims here, and I especially sympathize with two particular cases:
5 1
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 28, 2026
5 episodes to go and the story is still so gripping with so many things we don’t know yet. Honestly, if they want to make it 60 episodes, I’ll still be here!
3 1
Replying to Enigma05 • May 24, 2026
They depict SJZ very well here…stalker creep 🙄: https://weibo.com/7920288830/5302084016279106
Yeah, but he really nailed SJZ’s role, and I kinda want to see him with Zhang Ruo Nan in another drama though 😊
0 1