Celebrity Replying to JhataJhat • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
good way or bad way?
Not in a great way for most of us.... even the ones who enjoyed the drama.... too much angst and then wrapped up to try to sugar coat the angst with alternative universe.
2 0
Replying to mAlif39 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
WTF, man... I finally finished this drama. 😭 I was about to give it a rating, then I saw the overall score...…
Its a republican piece... down voted by a lot of people... so the score is low.. Its not that bad a piece and I hate republican dramas in general. Acting was great for leads and supporting cast. It is just too much angst for most of the audience I believe (myself included) Production has its flaws.. OST was ok.
1 0
Replying to dizi • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Just when I thought we were having a good year with so many drama having happy endings they hit us with wiping…
I know right....
0 0
Replying to Anita • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
I have a love hate relationship with Le Bo Ze 😁🤦🏼
I think its meant to be that way! hahahha .... I have the same for quite a few characters... including Susu.... hahahha
0 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
I am so glad I didn't watch it.But even if was a HE, I would not have watched it because based on the daily comments,…
Its worth watching.... its very angst but it makes sense... its just sad... for republican pieces... its not a bad progression....
0 1
Replying to Shahin • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
IKRRR whhyy
Its so typical of republican dramas and frankly the storyline gels... they kill the baddie and save their fellow citizens but everyone (entire bloody family at that) paid the price.. and of course our leads.... so it all makes sense but I still didnt like the ending ..... reminded me again why I dont like republican dramas... but this one was already pretty decent.. despite the ratings.. and of course Ling He's acting was supreme
2 1
Replying to Nonsuch • Aug 3, 2026
Title Overdo
There seems to be a large contingency of trolls who enjoy downvoting dramas. Some of them created accounts just…
yes. Agree with you.
0 0
Replying to Nonsuch • Aug 3, 2026
Title Overdo
There seems to be a large contingency of trolls who enjoy downvoting dramas. Some of them created accounts just…
Totally agree,. dont know whats going on with the voting..
1 0
Replying to Vedika1110 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Overdo
The rating is just so unjustified for this brilliant drama. I request all the people wondering whether to watch…
Agree.. I do like this one as well... although there are bits that annoy me. I dont know whats going on with the voting...
7 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
at least its not as bad as blossoms of power man that guy literally only existed for the FL....
agree so true
0 0
Replying to Xanfan • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
Sigh, how many of us would just love to take Qingyi away from his toxic family, the threatening environment and…
I know right..
0 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Jul 28, 2026
Title Overdo
i want to know if i should bother watching this one:usually (not always!) don't like republican era dramas due…
i dislike republican ones and honestly i watched because of Linghe. Overall i think the acting and story is good, not totally political like a republican piece (for which it was also criticised) this drama jut gets lots of hate and antis. I love the acting so far from everyone especially Ling He. But yes the production does have its flaws but its so far an entertaining drama for me.
2 1
Replying to Jess • Jul 28, 2026
Title Overdo
alright i might get hate on this buuuuuut i dont care. i personally enjoy this drama because how different of…
totally agree and get you.
1 0
Lily Alice • Apr 27, 2026
Article 'Pursuit of Jade' actor Zhang Ling He on playing Marquis of Wu'an
Loved his acting and him in all the dramas.. especially this one so far!
5 0
Replying to Akayla27 • Apr 13, 2026
Article Zhang Ling He hits 20+ brand endorsements, upcoming Chinese dramas gain reservations
Been a fan of his since Maiden Holmes. Happy to see him get the attention. He's a really great actor
dont worry he is Huge now... all his endorsements are sellouts and he is doing very very well..
1 0
Replying to Enia26 • Apr 13, 2026
Article Zhang Ling He hits 20+ brand endorsements, upcoming Chinese dramas gain reservations
Well, apparently the market doesn’t care about the "foundation general" controversy. I was certain that…
The market doesnt care, its the regulators... and well that tends to come down much later ... when they stop dramas from coming online.
0 0
Replying to pen_p • Mar 30, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I saw a funny post. Basically it says users of Douyin said the male actors should thank the director for making…
The director is famed for making "great" shots and enhancing the actors...
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 27, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Ok loved the drama,, Ling He and Xi wei were fantastic... production was good... and ending was interesting... does it have its shortcomings yes... but overall another very very pleasant drama to watch and rewatch... and did I mention Ling He was absolutely charming and good looking in almost every scene... and yes I get that he is to be general in war.. but heck its drama.. if I wanted a realistic piece, I'll go watch the news.
10 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Deng Kai as Qi Min?? I’m actually obsessed ..He’s not just acting, he’s living that messy role. Qi Min is…
Deng Kai definitely got a lot of recognition and a huge boost (well deserved totally and late coming really) He was so good in the drama.. and he is totally mobbed at his latest outing for a variety show with Kong. He even pleaded with them on the plane... aish.
4 1
Replying to gypsy_cloud • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
grrr...why do they drop 1 episode per day for 5 consecutive days (last week and this week if i don't count fast…
with you ... totally with you
1 0