Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 21, 2023
Replying to krissylim • Jan 21, 2023
WK would be perfect for the ML because in the novel, ML is older than FL by 8yrs! But I really like Xu Kai too…
maybe they will lower the age gap to 4 years which will be believable
2 0
Replying to krissylim • Jan 21, 2023
WK would be perfect for the ML because in the novel, ML is older than FL by 8yrs! But I really like Xu Kai too…
I watched their award video and XuKai looks older than her and thats something because i think he has baby face in general and he looks younger than his age but i think the height difference make it work, he looks like a giant next to her and that with the fact she was dolled up, with the right make up and clothes, they can make it work
4 4